Chris Moyles, discuss

I used to like his show but it seems to have gotten more and more puerile and less and less funny to the point I can't stand it now.

Toby Foster is miles better :thumbsup:

Used to listen to him every morning, but havent done for a few years now.

I find his wit a bit hit and miss... he can be really edgy funny sometimes, but being edgy he's right on the thin line between that and being crass and ignorant. Maybe it's just rose tinted glasses, but i'm sure he used to be more funny a few years ago and more crass nowadays.

I desperately wanted to like him on TV but he always comes across a bit stiff and uncomfortable, and very obviously scripted. Don't think scripting suits his improvisational talents needed on the radio box.

I listen every morning. I think he has genuine repartee with his team which can't be faked each and every morning - and i like each and every one of them, particularly Dave (I think he has a :love: voice)

Chris makes me laugh and cheers up my journey to work. God bless him and may he continue for many years yet x

What's to discuss.

Fat Chuff, Big gob, can be funny on occasion. Next.

What's to discuss.

Fat Chuff, Big gob, can be funny on occasion. Next.

Where "occasion" means "never"? DISCUSS!!!!! :hihi:

LOVE HIM...His humour is irreverent, rude,disrespectful and FUNNY ! IMO he says what a lot of people think, but daren't say.

The mans so funny could not stop laughin this morning lots of tears even one customer would not get out of taxi it was that good today gets me thro the mornin CLASS

I think he's a steaming turd.

Fat Leeds tosser :rant:

The mans so funny could not stop laughin this morning lots of tears even one customer would not get out of taxi it was that good today gets me thro the mornin CLASS

I and all the cars around me were in tears laughing at the wimbledon sports report this morning - brilliant!

I think he's great. Love listening to the show beginning with his morning cheesy song. He is good because of the team who know how to handle him (i.e Dave, Dom, Carrie etc). He can come across as childish and occasionally a bully but you cant take him seriously and I think that is all part of the act. He's not the same on TV.