Chris Moyles, discuss

What do you think of him?

I can't say I like him, he plays too little music and he seems to think he's the funniest thing going, his interviews are crap he's talks about himself more than the interviewee and that 'Comedy' Dave is the biggest sycophant going!

Perhaps I'm getting too old to be listening to Radio one.

it's a nicht nicht from me. can't stand him.

I think the show is funny, listen most mornings to it. Helps me get out of bed. Got to be better than Terry Wogan. I can easily see how you wouldn’t like it, I hated it at first but had to listen to it when I worked somewhere that played it, I just got hooked.

As far as radio one goes, if you’re listening during the day when the chart playlist is on, the less music they play the better as far as I’m concerned.

That said his tv show was DREADFUL.

I read somewhere that he's been the least successful Radio One breakfast DJ to get TV work. He's not done much on TV. I just don't think he comes across well, its either arrogant, smug, letch..... I think they should give Scot Mills the job.

I'm more than 13 years old, so I'm certainly too old for Radio1! :o

I'm more than 13 years old, so I'm certainly too old for Radio1! :o

Ha, aren't most radio shows dictated by a computerised playlist and they don't get to pick their own songs? Bring back the big hary cornflake!

I don't mind Jo Wiley, least she gets a bit of info out of her guests and the live lounge is usually good.

Do many people have the radio on at work and how often will it tempt you to go out and buy a CD u've heard?

He always looks scruffy to me. Why does he never shave ? Also hes not funny.:rolleyes:

He always looks scruffy to me. Why does he never shave ? Also hes not funny.:rolleyes:

Cos he's from Leeds:D

Cos he's from Leeds:D

Ah, yes, thats the reason then ! :nod:

... its either arrogant, smug, letch...

All three of the above. His show is great for getting you out of bed though: the alarm clock on the other side of the room with the volume way up will have you scampering for the off button far more effectively than Thought For the Day.

I find him excruciatingly awful, but then I'm twenty plus years outside the target demographic. I listened to Mike Smith when I was 14. If I was flung back to the mid 80s and forced to listen to the breakfast show of 1986, I'm sure I'd find it just as dreadful as Moyles.

He was at his best before he hit the big time - he used to do the early show on Radio 1, 4am - 6.30am IIRC.

I enjoy it - though do feel its a guilty pleasure!