Pre-wedding wishes!!!

I can now confirm that Mr Scoobz and Miss Billysmum have tied the knot in a beautiful cerimony. The bride looked like a princess and Scoobz was a picture too in his suit. Love to you both - many happy days to come. You are of course excused form Sundays walk.

I can now confirm that Mr Scoobz and Miss Billysmum have tied the knot in a beautiful cerimony. The bride looked like a princess and Scoobz was a picture too in his suit. Love to you both - many happy days to come. You are of course excused form Sundays walk.

That's fantastic, I hope someone took some photos:D

Was nice to meet you all hope ya enjoyed The Proclaimers - 500 miles :)

you all were lovely people and it seems you are getting two new members me and my o/h shall be joining in next couple of weeks, needs to get me some boots and a rucksack lol

Thanks for being a fab audience.

Bruno, you were a star. Thankyou so much for last night, the music you played was spot on, my feet were still aching this morning.

A really big THANKYOU to you all, Scoobz and I had a wonderful day :thumbsup::thumbsup:

A really big THANKYOU to you all, Scoobz and I had a wonderful day :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just saw your pics on face book, you both look fantastic. Billysmum your dress is gorgeous. Pleased you both had a fantastic time, hope to catch up with you soon. x

A bit late I Know, so post-wedding wishes:

Congratulations to you both and all the best for your future together

:banana::banana::clap::clap:

Thanks Bruno for the music and been so accomodating with our Proclaimers request. It was the best wedding disco ever. I didnt want to leave when my taxi arrived and could have carried on. Look forward to seeing you soon on the walks.

Thanks to everyone for making Billysmum & Scoobz wedding the best wedding ever. Just in the process of adding some photos on facebook - you both look fantastic!!

Edited by scoobz
removal of real names due to the Old Woman's senility

What a wonderful day Saturday was, watching two of our dearest friends get married.

The Walking Group Rock! What a fantastic day/evening with some beautiful friends. Cheers to Bruno, an old pal who I "found" again in here whilst looking for a dj, and thanks everybody for your sincere wishes.

Now let's see you all at our post wedding `bash` at the Harlequin on the 17th of this month shall we?

Edited by scoobz
correction of date

Congratulations both of you (from a none walker :hihi:) x