garden waste removal, branches, cuttings, clippings etc

hi, can anybody reccomend anyone to remove some garden waste for me, i have quite a lot of waste to remove, mainly branches, clippings, brambles etc, some branches too big for green bin and if i kept using the green bin i'd still be filling it in a few months time! garden is well overgrown, theres no rubble or stones just green waste, can't be too expensive as i'm only on benefits through illness.

or would a skip hire be any better do you think? just trying to figure out which would be cheapest for me, don't really have problems cutting the garden its just removal of the waste.

any recccomendations or advice appreciated.

Have you thought about burning it? We did this at the weekend with half of our garden waste (we don't have a green bin, but if we did we would have filled it several times over!). The other half is drying out ready for us to burn next week. We bought a steel bin from Wilkinsons (about £15 I think) and we burn all our garden waste in that.

Hi, have considered burning it but wouldn't for the exact reasons in the link another member posted. don't think my neighbours would appreciate it too much either lol

only other option i can think of is putting it into a skip so it can be recycled, anybody got any reccomendations/suggestions on skip hire?

thanks

Hi my name is andy, i have been working in sheffield for the last twenty years and know the area very well. To burn rubbish in your garden is perfectly ok, however why dont you try my removal company for waste removal. We will come and shift all your rubbish and have it recycled at a registered sites we have been using for the last ten years.

just have a bonfire save u lots of money, just have it in evening and tell your neighbours.

skip hire is expensive.