Why is it only non English takeaways that sell Rubicon?

As title, anyone else noticed? just wondered as I wish you could buy it in upermarkets instead of paying 60-70p a can all the time from takeawys, more about their drinks here http://www.rubiconexotic.com/juicy_drinks.html

Morrisons sell the still cartons both big and little sizes.

never tried the still version as I've never seen anywhere that sells it, what's it like in your opinion?

ive seen it in tescos

never tried the still version as I've never seen anywhere that sells it, what's it like in your opinion?

To be honest its awfull, well i think so but my daughter loves it she has it in her lunch box. I prefer to have asda or alikes own friut juices to rubicon still but the fizzy mmmmmm that is so nice i have to buy it if i ever see it but it is generally only in little conveniance stores admittedley! Why no one else has discoverd the wonder i dont no! I also love rio now that is hard to find!

As title, anyone else noticed? just wondered as I wish you could buy it in upermarkets instead of paying 60-70p a can all the time from takeawys, more about their drinks here http://www.rubiconexotic.com/juicy_drinks.html

Its about 40p a can in tescos both abbeydale rd infirmary rd

I love Rubicon, but I've never seen it apart from TA's. Why do some take-aways, usually Afro-Caribbean and/ or kebab type places also sell those nourishment drinks too?

It's like finding slimfast down your local chippie, next to the lilt.

Isn't its original flavour made from Mangos, a favourable base ingredient in Asian drinks. Wish it'd get more popularity, had the pomegranite (sp?), lychee which was amazing, and guava... Fantastic!

Netto sell it :)

...or so I have been told.

I wouldn't set foot in the place, but clearly the stores appeal to some demographic or other.

x

you can buy the fizzy cans, and both big and little sizes of the juices in every tesco! even the express stores.

Netto sell it :)

...or so I have been told.

I wouldn't set foot in the place, but clearly the stores appeal to some demographic or other.

x

Liar, your a platinum member.