Gas Safe Registered Plumber Wanted

http://www.jbheatingservices.co.uk 07930144256 gas safe 506357 thanks for the recommendations guys cheers jon

go with this guy hes ACE i phone him last nite and he came this morning at 9 am found the problem went and got part and back this afternoon to fix the boiler now we are nice and warm again cheers jon

definitely recommend jon from jbheatingservices. Came out really quickly and very reasonably priced. Would use him every time now. Great guy.

Thanks, I'll be calling you in the morning

01909 771100 Brookhouse gas

Their gold service package is £15 per month but you can pay as little as £4 depends what you want covering!

They also have a Website just google Brookhouse gas

X

Edited by nat85
Update

Steve is a safe registered engineer in Sheffield.

He can help you . Please call him at 0781 419 3439.

Wills

Hello all,

Can anyone recommend any Gas Safe qualified boiler service companies / people for the Hillsborough area?

Thanks

Hi. Can fit you in next week if any use.

Steve Peacock

http://www.peacockps.co.uk

Mr Peacock, MickeyET & Corgigasman all come highly recommended (not that the others dont, just dont know them).

Thanks all for your help. I used JBradleybz and yes they are GREAT! I phoned him up, got an immediate answer, came the next day, friendly service, great price - what more could you ask for

Thanks all for your help. I used JBradleybz and yes they are GREAT! I phoned him up, got an immediate answer, came the next day, friendly service, great price - what more could you ask for

I am another fan of this company, great service,great price and will definately recommed them :)