To all responsible dog owners- woman throwing dog poo into garden

Just have to post this.

Yesterday on my way to the corner shop I noticed a woman out with her dog scooping up its poo from the grass verge and into a little disposal bag.

What a responsible dog owner, I thought, keeping the verge clean! How commendable.

However, she then threw the bag over a wall into someone's garden!! I just glared at her, astonished that she could have thought that was ok.

It would have been better to just have left the poo on the grass than use up a plastic bag for someone else to dispose of, surely?

So please, dog owners, if you do scoop up your pet's poo, please either take it home or put it in a bin, throwing it over the nearest wall is not helping the environment at all.

the dirty cow i would have said something to her

What a ridiculous woman! It's hardly responsible to do that, is it?

In Sheffield it doesn't even matter whether you find a special poo bin- any old public waste bin will do. By law the content of poo bins must be incinerated, but in Sheffield the content of the bins on the street is also incinerated (thanks to Bernard Road) so there's no worry about poo bags put in normal bins going to landfill if you're in Sheffield, as there would be for other cities.

Throwing poo over someone's garden wall, whether wrapped or not, is deeply offensive and disgusting. The same would be true no matter the species too.

yuk, thats not very nice is it

if it had been my garden ad id seen her do that id have thrown it back at her

I once found a dirty nappy in my front garden. Makes you wonder what goes through these peoples minds.

The effin scrubber!

Some people are so ignorant and common. I bet this was on the Manor wasnt it.

Yes, Craig- I now wish I had, though she did look a bit guilty when she knew I'd seen her- but I couldn't believe she had actually done it. No, it wasn't the Manor and the garden was part of an old people's complex, so I know she didn't live there.

Big chief- was it my wall? I often wonder who put that body there...

Tsk tsk... so quick to condemn! Perhaps the poo bag dropped accidentally. Your duty, citizen, is to pick it up, follow her home and empty it through her letter box.

What a great idea- wish I had have done that!! If I see her do it again...

That's a pretty disgusting story. But I see loads of poop bags on my route round Graves Park. People clearly can't be bothered to carry the bags to the various bins.

They should just leave the poop. At least it would degrade far faster than the poop filled bags!

... hope no one's having their lunch right now!

That's a pretty disgusting story. But I see loads of poop bags on my route round Graves Park. People clearly can't be bothered to carry the bags to the various bins.

They should just leave the poop. At least it would degrade far faster than the poop filled bags!

... hope no one's having their lunch right now!

My branston pickle sandwich suddenly tastes funny.