Is being gay a statement?

Oh noes True brit!

A proper gay :oQuick retreat before he puts his deviant gayray to work upon you!

:D

You said it, it ain't natural. The council should fund all groups equally but that wouldn't be "positive discrimination" now would it.

Here we go again...take 463. yawn.

How about Sheffield Forum having a big gay megathread where people's disgust of deviant sexual practices can be collated conveniently for all to see. People could just search for the word 'gay' and have all the diatribe in one convenient, easy to access place.

Individual's repulsion at homosexuality could be discussed to posters heart's content; debate could take place about what vile, repugnant creatures we all are - and how we're all peado's and kiddy fiddlers; how we're so repulsive and socially unacceptable that we should never, ever be allowed to be parents.

:rolleyes:

Me thinks that some people perhaps doth protest too much.

Get a grip Stagewalker, the thread is "Is Being Gay a Statement".

Being gay is not a statement but, why do gays have to publicise their sexuality to the public? Just get on with your lives, and dont push it in other peoples faces. Why do you crave for attention all the time??? If you didn't blabber on about it, most people would not know you existed...

Oh noes True brit!

A proper gay :oQuick retreat before he puts his deviant gayray to work upon you!

:D

Ha Ha Ha...:D

Get a grip Stagewalker, the thread is "Is Being Gay a Statement".

Being gay is not a statement but, why do gays have to publicise their sexuality to the public? Just get on with your lives, and dont push it in other peoples faces. Why do you crave for attention all the time??? If you didn't blabber on about it, most people would not know you existed...

You know nothing about me. Do not presume to.

why do gays have to publicise their sexuality to the public?

Do you not feel that you promote your hetrosexuality? I have never had anyone actively publicise their sexuality towards me - Am I just not pretty enough?

Edited by Ms Macbeth
fixed quotes

You know nothing about me. Do not presume to.

I did not make any comment to say i did know you, or anything about you.

Perhaps you read my post as being about YOU when i used that word, but is was meant to relate to all HOMOSEXUALS. Sorry for my mistake.

Damn these guys aint pulled for the night or they wouldn't be havin such a hisy fit at people expressing the view that we don't giv a do do what they get upto. I do object to them trying to take the moral high ground however. At the end of the day humanity would die off if we all partook of man luv.

I did not make any comment to say i did know you, or anything about you.

Perhaps you read my post as being about YOU when i used that word, but is was meant to relate to all HOMOSEXUALS. Sorry for my mistake.

You lumped us all together - ergo you included me.

I don't lump all heterosexuals together in order to make sweeping statements - maybe you should extend us the same courtesy...

why do gays have to publicise their sexuality to the public?

Do you not feel that you promote your hetrosexuality? I have never had anyone actively publicise their sexuality towards me - Am I just not pretty enough?

Hetrosexuals don't promote their sexuality, they just get on with life.

Re Bold Above

How pretty are you my dear?...:love:

Edited by Ms Macbeth
fixed quotes

ok, a couple of thimgs i want to say on this one.......

firstly, have any of you ever heared of skins (skinheads, denim, DM'S) OR Mods, or emo's? they are groups that all have a way of dressing to show that you are into a type of music or way of life, just like some religious clothing.

i dont profess to know why lesbians feel the need to look like handymen or builders, nor do i know why you skinny gay men choose to dress in belly tops, cake up with make up and go camp as butlins. what i do know is that it is their choice.

Before i am jumped on and quoted i want to point out that i am a gay male, That does not feel the need to feel or act in or dress in anyway to prove what i am or what i like in the bedroom, nor do i feel the need to attend a pride event or a gay venue in order to be me. My belief and this is only my belief, is that for me to feel accepted is to feel that know one looks at me any differently nor treats me any differently. I dont believe that i need to make a point that im here and im queer and that you should get used to it. each to their own, even if i dont entirely agree.

ok, a couple of thimgs i want to say on this one.......

firstly, have any of you ever heared of skins (skinheads, denim, DM'S) OR Mods, or emo's? they are groups that all have a way of dressing to show that you are into a type of music or way of life, just like some religious clothing.

i dont profess to know why lesbians feel the need to look like handymen or builders, nor do i know why you skinny gay men choose to dress in belly tops, cake up with make up and go camp as butlins. what i do know is that it is their choice.

Before i am jumped on and quoted i want to point out that i am a gay male, That does not feel the need to feel or act in or dress in anyway to prove what i am or what i like in the bedroom, nor do i feel the need to attend a pride event or a gay venue in order to be me. My belief and this is only my belief, is that for me to feel accepted is to feel that know one looks at me any differently nor treats me any differently. I dont believe that i need to make a point that im here and im queer and that you should get used to it. each to their own, even if i dont entirely agree.

Top post Dazzler 4...:thumbsup: