80s Sheffield pubs/clubs

Anybody remember what good pubs and clubs Sheffield had in the 80s Leadmill, Josephines, Roxy, Crazy Daisy etc love to hear any stories or facts about these or any other famous clubs etc from the 80s when "Beer was cheap and life was fun" lol!!!!!!!:hihi::hihi:

I used to spend a lot of time in Raffles nightclub on Charles St

my mates and i used to frequent josephines, roxys, romeos, we started off on our pub crawl then ended up in one of the clubs. good days.

used to meet my mates in the Dove&Rainbow great times

the 3 tuns,the old museum and the pig and whistle on leopold street were 3 of the bars we used to frequent arriving back in sheffield after having been away with united in the 70,s early 80,s.

The mulberry tavern, stonehouse, blue bell (cavells) geisha bar, pig and whistle, to name a few, and favourite clubs, romeo and juliets, roxy, josephines,

I used to spend a lot of time in Raffles nightclub on Charles St

Me too. The bouncer used to come in The Wap to talk to Mick n Trev on the door there and cos we knew them he used to let us in for nowt:D

Cairo Jax was our saturday night haunt in the 80`s .

we used to go in the bar next door before going into Cairo`s -what was that called -cant remember now ?

Cairo Jax was our saturday night haunt in the 80`s .

we used to go in the bar next door before going into Cairo`s -what was that called -cant remember now ?

Next door was called silks, bit of a posers bar back then.

We used to meet up at the Compleat Angler or the one next door to it (can't remember what it was called now), then Mulberry Tavern, Claymore, Old Blue Bell, Stonehouse, Wig and Pen, Pig and Whistle. More often than not ended up in Romeo & Juliets or Josephines. Anybody remember Bloomers, the pub next door to Turn Ups nightclub on Commercial Street?

We used to meet up at the Compleat Angler or the one next door to it (can't remember what it was called now), then Mulberry Tavern, Claymore, Old Blue Bell, Stonehouse, Wig and Pen, Pig and Whistle. More often than not ended up in Romeo & Juliets or Josephines. Anybody remember Bloomers, the pub next door to Turn Ups nightclub on Commercial Street?

Yes I remember that place. I used to start off at Marples, then round to the Claymore, across to the Mulberry Tavern, Blue Bell, Dove and Rainbow, then the pub at the back of the Cathedral (wig and Pen?) and then across to the Golden Ball (?) and then up to the Stonehouse, back down to the Blue Bell and back to marples for last orders....OMG I don't know how I drunk so much nor how I paid for it...:hihi:

Next door was called silks, bit of a posers bar back then.

it was -but had cheap beer ,so was a good pre club bar