4 Parks Midweek Walk Thursday 2nd July

I will be popping up for this as I need to hand over a package :suspect:

What a lovely evening, with a good deal of surprises along the way too!

Like an impromptu game of footie with Ronaldo (Mr Hemlock), Rooney (Agent Orange), Waddle (Scoobz), and Vinnie Jones (Village Owl). Oh, and apart from a stunning `airshot`, a pretty good attempt with the pigs bladder from Eclaire too!

Also, a surprise to all of us was the Ponderosa which is a lovely park, Lynwood Gardens in which we were treated to a conducted tour by the Chairman of the Friends Group, and a surreal walk through the deserted streets of Broomhall, where we felt as if we were in a scene from High Noon, thanks to last nights murder there.

All in all an excellent evening enjoyed I think by Mr Hemlock, Hemlock, Village Owl, Zippydedoodah, Agent Orange, Eclaire, Rednelly, Scoobz.

Thoroughly enjoyed last nights walk, a nice leisurely stroll round four parks I've never been in before. Expertly led by Zippydedodah and Scoobz. Loved the kick around though i thought i was more Sheridan (keeping it simple) than Vinnie Jones. A great evening topped off with a couple of drinks in the pub and a good social.

Morning all yep i enjoyed the walk last night cheered me up no end, fab company, nice walk, caught some sun and I played footy hahaha.

Here are the photos from last night. xx

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/eclair71/200907024PARKSWALKS?authkey=Gv1sRgCLHU_-LyitiB-gE&feat=directlink

Edited by MissChatter

Eclaire - can't find your photos from this link.

Had a wonderful walk, lovely weather & it was great being a 'WAG' for a short time - I won't tell you what Scoobz called us, but it wasn't 'WAGS':suspect:

Thanks to everyone for their company & don't worry Scoobz & Zippy - I won't tell anyone about your inability to locate our position on a map - despite the great bit red arrow labelled 'You are here' - you're secret is safe with me!:hihi:

Eclaire - can't find your photos from this link.

Had a wonderful walk, lovely weather & it was great being a 'WAG' for a short time - I won't tell you what Scoobz called us, but it wasn't 'WAGS':suspect:

Thanks to everyone for their company & don't worry Scoobz & Zippy - I won't tell anyone about your inability to locate our position on a map - despite the great bit red arrow labelled 'You are here' - you're secret is safe with me!:hihi:

Try now Hemlock. xxx

don't worry Scoobz & Zippy - I won't tell anyone about your inability to locate our position on a map - despite the great bit red arrow labelled 'You are here' - you're secret is safe with me!:hihi:

ahem :blush:

Lovey walk last night. Really enjoyed our 'leisurely stroll' through the parks and the truly random game of footie.

:)

Lovely walk around the city's parks last night. I really enjoyed it, thanks.