Jamie Oliver

For me, he IS interesting. Simple as. :)

Then the marketing guys got it right.

Then the marketing guys got it right.

With respect, in my case, you are missing the point.

I find Jamie an interesting person regardless of his accent, in fact, I've never really noticed his accent. Absolutely nothing to do with marketing whatsoever. He's really good fun. Perhaps you are referring to the Sainsburys ads whereas I'm referring to him generally speaking. I don't particularly care for the Sainsburys ads.

Edited by discovery

With respect, in my case, you are missing the point.

I find Jamie an interesting person regardless of his accent, in fact, I've never really noticed his accent. Absolutely nothing to do with marketing whatsoever. He's really good fun. Perhaps you are referring to the Sainsburys ads whereas I'm referring to him generally speaking. I don't particularly care for the Sainsburys ads.

Was the naked chef program about olivers fantastic skills in the kitchen?

No, it was about making somone look new and 'edgy' to put a different spin on food programs.

The camera angles, the rapid (and ridiculous) fast zoom of the camera, the smacking food down on the counter in a totaly hideous way.

The producers found somone with a slightly above average ability to cook and made a new style of program that people liked.

Oliver is as entertaining and radical as the script writer tells him to be.

Was the naked chef program about olivers fantastic skills in the kitchen?

No, it was about making somone look new and 'edgy' to put a different spin on food programs.

The camera angles, the rapid (and ridiculous) fast zoom of the camera, the smacking food down on the counter in a totaly hideous way.

The producers found somone with a slightly above average ability to cook and made a new style of program that people liked.

Oliver is as entertaining and radical as the script writer tells him to be.

As I clearly said in my previous post, you are missing the point. I'm commenting on Jamie's great personality in my opinion. A person's opinion is neither right or wrong, its their opinion and that's it. And my opinion is, he's great, zany, fun and very interesting. I rest my case.

These posts are all well and good, but you are all missing the most important issue. Why is his tongue so big?

As I clearly said in my previous post, you are missing the point. I'm commenting on Jamie's great personality in my opinion. A person's opinion is neither right or wrong, its their opinion and that's it. And my opinion is, he's great, zany, fun and very interesting. I rest my case.

Your a patronising git arent you.

hey, credit where due, he has got people in Rotherham out of the habit of feeding there kids kebabs!!

The new Jamie Rotherham diet. chips and crisps, washed down with cola.

Now he's out of his 'pretend' warehouse flat where is 'pretend' friends gather and have a hilarious time, he's actually pretty decent. His last book was brilliant.

I went to his new place in Brighton a few weeks ago and it was one of the best meals I've ever had.

Your a patronising git arent you.

Not at all Duncan but you wouldn't know that, not knowing me so I will forgive you for thinking that.

We will just have to agree to differ on our opinions. :)