Jamie Oliver

i see he is back doing more sainsburys adverts. When will he leave the tv for good?:?:help:

i see he is back doing more sainsburys adverts. When will he leave the tv for good?:?:help:

He gets an enormous amount of money from Sainsburys for this advert, so Im guessing he'll never leave.

He gets an enormous amount of money from Sainsburys for this advert, so Im guessing he'll never leave.

it just shows him to be what he really is.................. a greedy so & so

it just shows him to be what he really is.................. a greedy so & so

Cant blame him really smally can we ? :)

i like jamie oliver now, i couldnt stand him when he first popped on to telly but hes grown on me now.

and his jamie at home book is BRILL :thumbsup:

I am undecided on Jamie; whereas on one hand I think he's an annoying mockney sod and the other a decent chef. Someone bought me one of his books last crimbo and have to say, I have enjoyed creating his recipes.

I can't really fault him. I love watching the 'At Home' series as his recipes on there all look great, but seem really simple.

The fact that he's doing adverts doesn't bother me either because at least he's promoting something worthwhile - for example his 'feed your family for a fiver' campaign.

He needs the cash...

He has just bought the big house next door to his for about 2mil and he is now knocking through to make one house..... gonna be about 9 bedrooms when its finished....

Sanctimonious smug git.

I don't want him to leave TV for good, I love Jamie, he's got a really zany personality - right 'up my street'!

I got really into him when I saw how passionate he was working with college students who'd dropped out of other things because they had low self esteem. He's a great guy.

I don't want him to leave TV for good, I love Jamie, he's got a really zany personality - right 'up my street'!

Like his accent its all a put on to make him look interesting.

Like his accent its all a put on to make him look interesting.

For me, he IS interesting. Simple as. :)