eyesore campervan conversion(bus) in Longley

Hi as anyone seen the bus(camper van conversion) at longley, Its on the front garden what a state it looks god knows how they got it there :confused:.I walk past it often on my way a friends that lives nr the four greens feel really sorry for the neighbors tho looking at that every time they walk out there front doors what a mess :loopy:

Edited by Moonbird
Taking out the location

I'm trying to think where it is now, and the chances are that I walk past it every day

this is mine and no you cant have it cheeky git

this is mine and no you cant have it cheeky git

LOL :hihi::hihi:

no idea about this one but Ive seen the 2 great big static caravans in the garden on cookson road !!

no idea about this one but Ive seen the 2 great big static caravans in the garden on cookson road !!

They are holiday lets for American tourists!

They do a roaring trade on Cookson Road. Its the ambience of the place.

Jim:thumbsup:

it the one what was prob once white but now covered in muck and moss ect.

i once had the misfortune to do some work at that house all i can say is that i was scratching from flea bites after been there it stinks in a complete mess and the owner well think you can guess

think that same van used to be parked on the grass verge

As the good book says...if thine eyes offend thee....report it to the council as an eyesore, enough complaints and they'll tell the owners to shift it.

i well sell for £2500 have a look on ebay at vw campers mate scrap dont think so

There used to be a big green van parked on Peveril Road in Greystones opposite where I used to live, with its own little smoke stack puffing away all day - I never saw the inhabitants. I saw it had moved down to Nether Green opposite Bingham Park - is it still there I wonder?

I think it's an awesome vehicle. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like an old Leyland. Must have a good turning circle to get into that space!