Michael Jackson has died

I've seen the same on a website that he has died. Nothing confirmed yet.

Hopefully not as despite being weird, eccentric and controversial, there was no one better at doing pop at his best. Legend!

Did he not express his wish to live forever once? Or slept in an oxygen chamber or something.

I won't believe he is dead unless it is 100% confirmed by other sources- could be a publicity stunt as he has done many before.

However if it is true, then a sad and premature end as I thought the London concerts would have given him a chance to do what he was best at and take away the much negative publicity he faced for many years(well, since the child abuse claims)

Edited by Baz1

If you search Google for the terms 'Michael Jackson dead' you get at least 4 different occasions on which he has been reported as dead.

I think I'll wait for official confirmation before believing.

If true then he will be sorely missed.

For his faults he was a fantastic entertainer.

Seems that it's confirmed that he TECHNICALLY died. However could be that he has been rescucitated.

Either way he wasn't in sheffield......

Would sky news really report he was dead though if he wasnt - They are too professional for that arent they??

If true then he will be sorely missed.

For his faults he was a fantastic entertainer.

turn in SKY news , it's like all over with a helicopter hovering over helicopter

So he's finally Beat It has he?

OOOO You`re BAD!!!!;)

So he's finally Beat It has he?

Bad, I heard