New Players for Saturday Afternoon Footy

Hi Footy manager,

I’m fairly new to Sheffield and looking to become involved with a league, however I’ve purchased a season ticket, so I wouldn’t be available for all the Saturday games.

I’ve just turned thirty and use to play in midfielder as a ball winner/creative payer.

Could you please get in contact with me to supply further details?

Thanks

Adam

M: 07962 365 614

Email [email protected]

we play sundays brinsworth sc in rotherham league we need a few midfielders come play for us

hi im intresting playing for over 35's team if there's any place left, i play 5 a side alot at goals and i also play rugby for rotherham pheonix 2nd's. i'd like to play for a team this year if possible. im 28yrs old from sheffield let me know either by e-mail at [email protected] or tx me on 07850110595 cheers

I'm interested in playing for the over35 team, I am 37 years old and have played in the Wragg league for the past few seasons.

hi looking to get back into playing for your over 35s teams 6ft 6ins center half contact me on 07767027343

im defoup for it played for tranmere till i was 17 can play mid on wing but my natural talent is striker, played for a few teams, sheaf, park n arbour, heely, im aged 21

im defoup for it played for tranmere till i was 17 can play mid on wing but my natural talent is striker, played for a few teams, sheaf, park n arbour, heely, im aged 21

We are looking for a striker.We play in the Meadowhall league(Arbourthorne EA)We only want quality players so if you think your upto it give me a call on 07834954054+ ask for Lee.(Player + assistant manager of "B" side.) We play on Warminster Rd and are a quality + established club

We are looking for a striker.We play in the Meadowhall league(Arbourthorne EA)We only want quality players so if you think your upto it give me a call on 07834954054+ ask for Lee.(Player + assistant manager of "B" side.) We play on Warminster Rd and are a quality + established club

Are you the bionic man ? He he im sure ive seen you with all yer legstraps on ect your about 42 yrs old , and likes kicking all the youngens up in air on the pitch when the wip passed you , lol you will be in greenun soon pal sheffields oldest player ha ha ha

:hihi::hihi: , Nahhhh lee is quality player and his side and set up are top set up to join ps think ill come and watch youy on sunday lee is it near west end club yer playin .

Yes we are pal.By the way I'm 43 and still love showing the young uns how to do it + kicking them of course.They dont wip pass me just into me

Looking to get back into playin can either play as a striker an recently played in the pits 5 a side in the net good in either position ime 25

would definatly be interested

my number is 07931220253 email [email protected]

Im new to the area and really keen to find a teamt o play for up here, 20 years old, can play in most positions, any more info would be great. cheers