Sheffield's finest hiphop group - noxcuse - open&read!!

Hoodz are the finest group in Sheff. Check out youtube and especially the Hard copy.... Don't know if there still going... Hope so... The DJ Looch is awsome... Big up acher and Mennace J-poet and the rest...

lol really??!?!?!?! ha:thumbsup: REAL TALK... LYRICALY NOXMANZ WILL EAT HOODZ, N REAL REAL TALK NOXCUSE ARE DA S.HIT U DNT SEE HOODZ GET VIDZ ON T.V, N U WUDNT KNOW HOW HARD MANS WORK (MUSICALY) MUSIC'S OUR LIFE WE TAKE IT SERIOUS, U DNT SEE ANY GROUPS IN SHEFF WORKIN 24/7 IN STUDIO LIKE US, WE WANT IT N WE BELIEVE WE CAN, U DNT NO NUFFIN WOT WE GOT PLANNED, N FUNNY THING U DONT EVEN NO IF HOODZ STILL GOIN?? LOOL?? STOP JUMPIN TO CONCLUSIONS.. N LISTEN TO THE MIXTAPE..... TRUST ME NO1 IN UK GOT NUFFIN COMPARED TO US!! REAL TALK!

Edited by Classic Rock

Hoodz, run tings.... Big up de man on lockdown... mr men big critz, hoodz undergound......

i have to say noxcuse are multi talented group all the beats ,lyrtcs and hooks are prouduced by noxcuse luv it ! not given the credit they deserve

lol noxcuse live a cross the road from my cousin well murder 1 does:D

murder 1 is not in noxcuse. and they reall are as good as they say,if not better, they need a deal.

Hoodz, run tings.... Big up de man on lockdown... mr men big critz, hoodz undergound......

Yeah bruv, pie n peas...bobbar choppers...methane squeezers...word :rolleyes:

lol really??!?!?!?! ha:thumbsup: REAL TALK... LYRICALY NOXMANZ WILL EAT HOODZ, N REAL REAL TALK NOXCUSE ARE DA S.HIT U DNT SEE HOODZ GET VIDZ ON T.V, N U WUDNT KNOW HOW HARD MANS WORK (MUSICALY) MUSIC'S OUR LIFE WE TAKE IT SERIOUS, U DNT SEE ANY GROUPS IN SHEFF WORKIN 24/7 IN STUDIO LIKE US, WE WANT IT N WE BELIEVE WE CAN, U DNT NO NUFFIN WOT WE GOT PLANNED, N FUNNY THING U DONT EVEN NO IF HOODZ STILL GOIN?? LOOL?? STOP JUMPIN TO CONCLUSIONS.. N LISTEN TO THE MIXTAPE..... TRUST ME NO1 IN UK GOT NUFFIN COMPARED TO US!! F THE BULL*HIT! REAL TALK!

Could you have made that reply any harder to read.

Block capitals = check

Bold type set = check

Poor use of abbreviation = check

Poor use of punctuation = check

You really have gone to extreme length to say absolutley naff all and make this naff all even harder to comprehend.

In reply to julizz - Welcome to the forum and yer haven't registered on here just to "big up" yer chums thead have you? No. Of course not. You wouldn't dream of it and I'm sure your gonna try to justify your recent registration and presence on this thread with something quite innocuous.

Could you have made that reply any harder to read.

Block capitals = check

Bold type set = check

Poor use of abbreviation = check

Poor use of punctuation = check

You really have gone to extreme length to say absolutley naff all and make this naff all even harder to comprehend.

In reply to julizz - Welcome to the forum and yer haven't registered on here just to "big up" yer chums thead have you? No. Of course not. You wouldn't dream of it and I'm sure your gonna try to justify your recent registration and presence on this thread with something quite innocuous.

Sorry, I did not dig' uh werd o' dat.

I th'o't dis here gang iz really quite pimp-tight an' I Wants ta hear mo' from dem. what 'chew thinking man?

lol really??!?!?!?! ha:thumbsup: REAL TALK... LYRICALY NOXMANZ WILL EAT HOODZ, N REAL REAL TALK NOXCUSE ARE DA S.HIT U DNT SEE HOODZ GET VIDZ ON T.V, N U WUDNT KNOW HOW HARD MANS WORK (MUSICALY) MUSIC'S OUR LIFE WE TAKE IT SERIOUS, U DNT SEE ANY GROUPS IN SHEFF WORKIN 24/7 IN STUDIO LIKE US, WE WANT IT N WE BELIEVE WE CAN, U DNT NO NUFFIN WOT WE GOT PLANNED, N FUNNY THING U DONT EVEN NO IF HOODZ STILL GOIN?? LOOL?? STOP JUMPIN TO CONCLUSIONS.. N LISTEN TO THE MIXTAPE..... TRUST ME NO1 IN UK GOT NUFFIN COMPARED TO US!! F THE BULL*HIT! REAL TALK!

It's round the corner, past the church, opposite the grit bin...

lool all u people are sad.. cos u know why.. u wouldnt have the balls to say it on ma face... lol you all give it the big talk but when it comes down to it your sh.ittin yourselfs

lool all u people are sad.. cos u know why.. u wouldnt have the balls to say it on ma face... lol you all give it the big talk but when it comes down to it your sh.ittin yourselfs

I'm not. Tell me where you live and I'll come round this evening and we can have a fight.