Sheffield's finest hiphop group - noxcuse - open&read!!

Where is the strange language that your struggling to understand.:huh:

I was joking sunshine.

Remember first time met the guys at a model show final i was djing (tough job heh heh). Gave me a copy of Superstar - top guys!!!!!! still drop the track at my r'n'b night. Good luck and crack the charts lads

Hiphop is nothing but immature little kids glorifying guns and crime. We don't need that kind of rubbish in Sheffield.

Hiphop is nothing but immature little kids glorifying guns and crime. We don't need that kind of rubbish in Sheffield.

As opposed to the Spice Girls, Girls Aloud, Rihanna etc glorifying and sexualising junior school girls?! No one else finds it worrying that 8 year old girls were going round singing "if you want to be my lover..." and so on.

By the way, before you generalise Noexcuse, actually listen to them.

As opposed to the Spice Girls, Girls Aloud, Rihanna etc glorifying and sexualising junior school girls?! No one else finds it worrying that 8 year old girls were going round singing "if you want to be my lover..." and so on.

By the way, before you generalise Noexcuse, actually listen to them.

So your argument is that "No Excuse" (you've missed an "e" out and there's a space between the two words, lads) may be rubbish but that's okay because there's other acts that are worse?

Why would I want to listen to a band who say their music is hip hop when we all know hip hop has no artistic merit and is just some kids mumbling about sex, guns and crime over someone else's drum loops?

Is that not a prodigy song. Which definately aint hip hop

Aye, probably...:P

met these guys. bunch of sound guys, was shocked at how good the cd was, blasted it for ages with the top down!! good luck to them!!!

Check your history Gordon, back in the day hip hop came out of the streets as an alternative to fighting with guns and knives, mc's battled with words not weapons. Do yourself a favour and go watch wild style

So your argument is that "No Excuse" (you've missed an "e" out and there's a space between the two words, lads) may be rubbish but that's okay because there's other acts that are worse?

Why would I want to listen to a band who say their music is hip hop when we all know hip hop has no artistic merit and is just some kids mumbling about sex, guns and crime over someone else's drum loops?

So I take it you never listened to them, cos NoXcuse, is named due to their belief that there is NO EXCUSE for violence, war and senseless killings. Before you start preaching, know your facts.

Did I say that? No. I personally think they're very good as I said.

My point, which you clearly missed, was that you don't judge artistic merit by the message it carries. Otherwise many, many 60's bands would be considered evil for promoting drugs (Lucy in the sky with diamonds as an example), and many modern bands, aimed at young kids would be considered worthless as they promote sexuality to an inappropriate audience. That was the point you clearly missed.

Your opinion. We don't "all know that".

Good to see you pre-judge an entire genre of music though. Not a generalisation at all.

I think your views on hip hop are a little dated. The sex guns and crime was an issue even 5 years ago but things have moved on since then