Sheffield's finest hiphop group - noxcuse - open&read!!

haha interesting quote.... I will remember that the next time I want to say something indirectly..

Here's two quotes that I live by...

1. Think of and look at your work as though it were done by your enemy. If you look at it to admire it, you are lost.

2. The secret of all effective advertising is not the creation of new and tricky words and pictures, but one of putting familiar words and pictures into new relationships.

am just opening up old wounds and making new scars.

So yea!! am pluggin!!! until the lights come on!!

So by your own rationale, you are indeed "lost" as it appears your listening to your own work and loving it - http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=5631802#post5631802

Quality find Gordon. That picture just confirms what I already suspected. The band are definatley "ghetto", "init".

Edited by munky

Oh you guys are making me cringe with your fake, mocking 'gangsta speak'. Please stop it, it's like seeing Gordon Brown dressed as Ali G :gag:

Edited by Amaranthus

Oh you guy are making me cringe with your fake, mocking 'gangsta speak'. Please stop it, it's like seeing Gordon Brown dressed as Ali G :gag:

they started it

So by your own rationale, you are indeed "lost" as it appears your listening to your own work and loving it - http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=5631802#post5631802

Quality find Gordon. That picture just confirms what I already suspected. The band are definatley "ghetto", "init".

Yea that's the whole point.... you need to be lost in order to find where your going... that's the point of the metaphor... you need to listen to your old stuff in order to make new stuff!!

your only as sharp as the thing you use to sharpen your blade with my friend. (The blade being the art, the art being the music)

hahahah.

I don't take nothing from no one in this blog... but if where talking striaght HIPHOP in shef, not the GRIME ting then am the BEST Period!! an I have only started to get back on this ting!!! SHOUTOUT TO NOX for da moves they make!! and Critic who I feel!! future contender lol!!!

LANZ!! aka LANZALOT

GET 2 KNOW DA NAME YOUTUBE ME GOOGLE ME AM ABOUT!!!

:suspect:

FREE DL in myspace blog!!

I'm sorry, I'll wait for the English version. My brain's far too evolved to decipher this...:cool:

Yea that's the whole point.... you need to be lost in order to find where your going... that's the point of the metaphor... you need to listen to your old stuff in order to make new stuff!!

your only as sharp as the thing you use to sharpen your blade with my friend. (The blade being the art, the art being the music)

hahahah.

Your reply makes my brain feel bad. I can't work out if your irreparably thick or a new kind of genius ( I fear its the former but will not judge just yet).

The last time I checked, knife sharpening tools are about as sharp as yourself.

There are good analogies, there are bad analogies and then there are a collection of words lobbed together like a bad word soup.

Your reply makes my brain feel bad. I can't work out if your irreparably thick or a new kind of genius ( I fear its the former but will not judge just yet).

The last time I checked, knife sharpening tools are about as sharp as yourself.

There are good analogies, there are bad analogies and then there are a collection of words lobbed together like a bad word soup.

"irreparably thick" I like that..., am just an MC Plain an simple. One last thing:

The last time I checked, knife sharpening tools are about as sharp as yourself what I was trying to say is the sharpening tool is the music and the knife the lyrics, so in order for me to grow lyrically I must remain sharp.

Listening to my old stuff makes me better. I think your trying to overstand it when you should just understand it.

"irreparably thick" I like that..., am just an MC Plain an simple. One last thing:

The last time I checked, knife sharpening tools are about as sharp as yourself what I was trying to say is the sharpening tool is the music and the knife the lyrics, so in order for me to grow lyrically I must remain sharp.

Listening to my old stuff makes me better. I think your trying to overstand it when you should just understand it.

Lol, I think that bold is actually good advice to quite a few people on this forum! :hihi:

I've just had a look on youtube, it's not actually the worst rap I've heard, videos look just like you would see on MTV too. It's really good actually, might have to download a bit of this.

I've just had a look on youtube, it's not actually the worst rap I've heard, videos look just like you would see on MTV too. It's really good actually, might have to download a bit of this.

Finally, someone who has actually checked out their music before commenting on it!!:clap::clap:

Finally, someone who has actually checked out their music before commenting on it!!:clap::clap:

That's totally unfair, I checked out their music, it's appallingly bad imo.:P