Sheffield's finest hiphop group - noxcuse - open&read!!

lool all u people are sad.. cos u know why.. u wouldnt have the balls to say it on ma face... lol you all give it the big talk but when it comes down to it your sh.ittin yourselfs

I missed this reply and feel the need to add some satirical riposte.

If you and your noise making chums wanna set up a press conferrence, I'm sure a lot of the most prolific and quick-witted critics who have taken part in this debacle of a thead would be happy to attend, me included.

I assume that's what you were inferring when you offered to meet yer public?

You said We all give the big talk etc. . , none of us started a thread with the following :-

"The waviest mixtape out in sheffield n in the whole uk!! No lie!! Real real real Music Cop that soon!!

Forward this message to all ur friends!

The next biggest **** to be playin out ur speakers!! Watch!"

Hello Mr Pot. Can I introduce you to Mr Kettle?

What that Mr Pot, you think he's black?

P.s.

I'm still looking forward to Julizz ( http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=5171925&postcount=65 ) return to this thread to confirm they haven't simply registered to "big up" their silly mates with their reply and not returning to the forum since the day after their post.

Yeah, I've noticed "Julizz" massive contribution to SF since her first magnificent post too! :D

Boomshakalak bro! :D Diggin da vibe...

"The waviest mixtape out in sheffield n in the whole uk!! No lie!! Real real real Music Cop that soon!!

Hate to be pedantic but wouldn't the waviest mixtape be a disadvantage as if it was waving about, you'd have difficulty putting it in your cassette player to listen to it?

Perhaps we ought to tell Mr Noxcuse and his chums that technology has moved on and most bands no longer use cassette as a recording medium?

Hate to be pedantic but wouldn't the waviest mixtape be a disadvantage as if it was waving about, you'd have difficulty putting it in your cassette player to listen to it?

Perhaps we ought to tell Mr Noxcuse and his chums that technology has moved on and most bands no longer use cassette as a recording medium?

lool who sed it was on a cassette u daft ****! all u lot need to grow up

What is it then - one of those big reel to reel tapes?

no cd, mp3....

Well it's not a mixtape then, is it, nor is it "wavy"!

Again, can I re-itterate my previous comment from post ( http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=5222715&postcount=85 ).

EXTRA, EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! - KETTLE IS BLACK, POT ACCUSED OF SLANDER!

And as it appears you've bypassed my enquiry completely, I'll ask again, when is the press conferrence?

And while I'm at it, where's the tangable proof that you aren't all mouth and no trousers (apart from "yer mate" Julizz who registered on here just to back you up).

Get thee-sen a myspace page with a couple of demo songs on it and allow us connoisseurs of music to give you some genuine feedback or constructive critism.

Infact, scrub that. It's clear to me that yer barely managing to deal with a few peeps joshing with you, so I don't think yer've got a prayer when dealing with real adult communication.

Could I just ask, is "Julizz" your mum?

I merely enquire, because she appears to have registered on here to "big you up" as I believe the current parlance is. I'm sure this isn't against the rules, but I'm enclined to believe that it isn't really the done thing old boy, not really within the spirit of SF.

By the way, the asterisk key is the one between the "7" and "9" on your keyboard. I'm just being helpful in case you can't spot it soon, because you'll soon have worn it out...:D

Toodle pip!

It's such a pity that easily-led young people today go for the fashionable "gold chain, no brain" culture of this No Excuse band.

I would ask the people who are into this music just why they feel that listening to aggressive young men shouting about guns, bitches and hos is in any way a rewarding activity.

Why don't they sing about peace and love instead of hate and violence?

have ever listened to their music? it is completely not like that and you really should do your research before spouting off like that, you are obviously a very narrow minded person to think that all hip hop is about gold chains,and guns. maybe you should try a rewarding activity......give them a try, they really are very good. and no, im not 1 of them, just a loyal fan.

Again, can I re-itterate my previous comment from post ( http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=5222715&postcount=85 ).

EXTRA, EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! - KETTLE IS BLACK, POT ACCUSED OF SLANDER!

And as it appears you've bypassed my enquiry completely, I'll ask again, when is the press conferrence?

And while I'm at it, where's the tangable proof that you aren't all mouth and no trousers (apart from "yer mate" Julizz who registered on here just to back you up).

Get thee-sen a myspace page with a couple of demo songs on it and allow us connoisseurs of music to give you some genuine feedback or constructive critism.

Infact, scrub that. It's clear to me that yer barely managing to deal with a few peeps joshing with you, so I don't think yer've got a prayer when dealing with real adult communication.

myspace.com/officialnoxcuse. check it out, mr connoisseur. whats every1s problem? these guys are trying real hard to do something with their lives, which is a lot more than can be said for alot of other youths who have grown up in the soroundings they have. give them a break ppl, i bought their mixtape(which is in fact the correct term for the cd they are selling)yesterday in town and think its very good, its extremely diverse, and not at all what you seem to think it is.

Taken from site..

There are no excuses for war, racism, poverty, poor education or laziness.

Comment from a fan to the song.

dis sonqq is ALRiGHHTT.  the obly reason i listen to it is because of dere accidentt!

the accidentt is sexxyyy ;)

buh dha ENDD bit iissss GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDD

I'm the last person to be criticizing spelling and grammar.

but.. :hihi: