Caravan to get rid of!

Does anyone know of a caravan breaker anywhere in the Sheffield area ?. I've got a very old dead caravan to get rid of. Or indeed, does anyone want it free?!!. The body is shot, kitchen unit has been removed, but the chassis is in good nick (so could be converted to trailer).

how long is it . im interested in using the chasis ?

12ft. Yours if you want it, but must collect (I no longer have a towbar!)... also I must get rid of it this weekend!.

I'm moving house and have no room for it, hence why its gotta go this weekend.

Dont you have the scrap men driving round? or know of any?

how long is it . im interested in using the chasis ?
Big enough for at least 6 off road bikes :hihi::hihi:

ERM...I have a wife in a similar catagory. Chassis not so bad, but would like to get rid of her this weekend. FREE!

Special offer....buy one free...get another free....her mother is also available!

ERM...I have a wife in a similar catagory. Chassis not so bad, but would like to get rid of her this weekend. FREE!

Special offer....buy one free...get another free....her mother is also available!

I have to say Phil .. your posts are really funny but this one is a classic.... now having a coughing fit cos i've choked on my coffee.:help:

Hi pmeepj, just interested to know what you did with your caravan in the end - im in a similar position this weekend and the caravan has to go!

Ill have yours jumping cow depending on the condition, I need a shed

Phone the Top Gear team. I'm sure they can find a use for it. ;)

Hi All

Better idea M8T you get lost for the weekend and ile stop with the wife in Scarborough, you can keep the mother in law though:hihi: