The phantom foot massager of meersbrook

A asian guy in a wheelchair with a fetish re big feet? He can't be hard to find can he! Someone on here has to know who this guy is!!!

errr? when was there a mention of him being asian derrr?

Ive been searching all night for him. Even camped out last night.:(

errr? when was there a mention of him being asian derrr?

in the first post??:huh:

Derrrrr

I think this is all a bit creepy. Not just the mystery massager but the way you all think it's so funny. It is funny, I agree, & don't misunderstand me, I find a little consenting abuse pretty bloody stimulating and I love giving foot massages, but this is teetering on the threshold of assault & you lot taking the **** is only going to make it seem acceptable. Fair enough the guy's got a thing for feet (me too, I adore my missis' feet) & likes being kind or friendly, but if it's making you uncomfortable he should be stopped. I'd feel like going to a different park for lunch too.

Its definately a bit creepy...but a long way from assault-as far as i know he only gives foot massages to people who consent, i'm sure if you just told him to p**s off he would do just that. My take on it is that he's probably a lonely guy with a bit of a thing about feet trying his luck.

Lol this is so funny pmsl.I must go in the park i would luv a foot massage anytime lol.

Lol this is so funny pmsl.I must go in the park i would luv a foot massage anytime lol.

Can I join you rosie ? :)

you should also take a box of tissues for him!

. . . and a jar of Vaseline too. :P

Ahem!! :cool:( cough cough)

True story: Sat on bench in Meersbrook Pk near Bishop's House yesterday enjoying the sunshine and the solitude, eating lunch, guy in motorised wheelchair stops beside me, strikes up conversation. Asks me how big my feet are! I told him they were 12s (actually it's 13 but didn't want to excite him too much). He grabbed my foot quite firmly for a few seconds, then released it and told me he gave very good foot massages and it would not cost anything. I declined politely. More small talk, he asked where I worked and if i had a family etc. I gave plausible answers. Then he said goodbye. Thanked me for talking to him. I said no problem. Then he got all interested in my foot again and asked if my socks were black or dark blue. This time he leaned over and held my ankle and asked if he could hold it. I said "No touching" - he released slowly (and reluctantly i thought - my well-turned ankle obviously held some enduring fascination) and moved on.

Very funny in retrospect - very Little Britain in fact - but unnerving at the time. Anyone else encountered Mr Foot Fetish? Asian, large build, I'd guess late 20s-early 30s.

Ha this is the funniest thing I've read in ages!

I work in Heeley too, and have to find ways of trying to kill time during my hour lunch break. Unfortunately I'm only a size 11. Isn't size 13 pretty freakishly big or are the younger generation getting taller and bigger footed?

Edited by Blade73

Ahem!! :cool:( cough cough)

Have you got a Frog in your throat, is it Charles Aznavour ?

:suspect::hihi:Me finks KY jelly would be more appropriate:hihi::suspect:

Have you got a Frog in your throat, is it Charles Aznavour ?

You have a wicked sense of humour Treatment. But one I like .!:hihi::hihi: