Hartley brook rd, Shiregreen?

Does anyone kno whats happening on hartley brook road? I have been told that its taped off from the school up to barnsley road, Apparently theres been a shooting, can anyone confirm this? Thanks

Watched it all from my window. Definitely not a shooting, it started of with a couple arguing. A car pulled up and the driver got out and hit him in the face, When he was on the ground, he kicked him in the head. Four people picked the unconcious lad up and put him in the back of the car and they drove off. The police did house to house enquiries.

Where on hartleybrook did this happen?

I'm not a betting man, but I'd put money on it being somewhere between the school and Barnsley road............. ;)

I don`t know, there seems to be enough bother at the bottom end. My mum had most of her fence panels stolen over 2 nights last week.

Watched it all from my window. Definitely not a shooting, it started of with a couple arguing. A car pulled up and the driver got out and hit him in the face, When he was on the ground, he kicked him in the head. Four people picked the unconcious lad up and put him in the back of the car and they drove off. The police did house to house enquiries.

What time was this, hun?

around 10 o'clock last nite.

around 10 o'clock last nite.

Cheers.

Was just curious in case it was connected with an incident I witnessed and reported to the Police yesterday.

Is this why theres a dozen or so idiots driving round hanging out of the cars sounding their horns?

Is this why theres a dozen or so idiots driving round hanging out of the cars sounding their horns?

That was either a muslim wedding or a turkish circumcision celebration as this is what they do to celebrate :loopy:. They came on my road aswell about 10 cars honking there horn at about 11.30pm so anti social.

That was either a muslim wedding or a turkish circumcision celebration as this is what they do to celebrate :loopy:. They came on my road aswell about 10 cars honking there horn at about 11.30pm so anti social.

I wondered what that bloomin noise was! :o

Be aware that there is a lot of fence panel thefts going on at the moment around lower shiregreen. As mentioned in my previous post my mum had most of hers stolen and so have others according to the police.