Charity Nearly New Sale

Hi

I'm organising a sale of Baby and Childrenswear, Equipment, Toys, Books etc on the 16th August at Norton Park Country Club to raise funds for Weston Park Hospital and I wondered if anyone would be interested in booking a stall? Stalls are free but 20% of overall takings are to be donated to Weston Park Hospital. It's a good way to make some money and help a worthwhile cause at the same time....

Do you want people selling stuff for young childen/babies only, or for older kids as well, say around 5 -12 yrs?

Hi

Any items for children under 16 years would be good as long as they are in good condition. If you want any more details please let me know.

Thanks

Hi

I would be interested in a stall I have loads of kids stuff!!

Sarah

Hi

Here is the publicity leaflet - if after reading this you are still interested let me know and I'll get in touch...

I am organising a ‘Nearly New Sale’ of baby and children’s wear and equipment, toys and books that will take place on Sunday 16th August from

10 am – 1 pm to raise funds for Weston Park Cancer Hospital.

The event will be held at Norton House Country Club who have allowed the use of their facilities free of charge so that all profit from the day can go directly to Weston Park Hospital.

I plan to allocate stalls free of charge on a first come first served basis but ask that all stallholders donate 20% of their overall takings from the sale to my fundraising campaign and this will be collected on the day after the sale has finished.

So if you have clothes, prams, cots, Moses baskets, bottle warmers, play gyms, toys, books, bedding and any other items that you no longer need why not contact me and book a stall? If you don’t think you have enough then why not team up with a friend and book a stall together?

Alternatively if you belong to a group/club that is looking for a way to raise funds why not book a stall on behalf of your group and ask your members to donate items to sell? That way you raise money and donate to Weston Park Hospital at the same time. It’s a great way to turn items you no longer use or need into cash whilst helping a very worthwhile cause.

This isn’t a car boot sale or a jumble sale and as such all items sold at the sale MUST be in very good condition (nearly new) with no damage or excessive wear and tear and ideally be sold with the original packaging and instructions if possible.

Many Thanks

Julia