Sheffield Pride 2009 photos HERE!

Just finished editing some of the photos I took this saturday.

Here's the slideshow link.....enjoy;

http://good-times.webshots.com/slideshow/573149771JyoJGN

Here's the link to the full album;

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/573149771JyoJGN

There will be a few more that I'll add later tonight.

I've given each shot a caption underneath. Most comments are meant to be humerous but some sensitive souls may feel I've overstepped the mark a little so I appologise in advance if I've offended anybody with the comments I've made. Basically I just can't resist so I hope people take it in the spirit it's meant.:)

Unfortunately I had to leave at about 5 o'clock so probably missed some of the best bits (like Scooch?.....:huh:.....maybe not) but overall it was a pretty good day with the weather getting better as the afternoon progressed.:thumbsup:

its in the wrong section should be in going out in Sheffield

You're certainly very quicken to jump onto any gay thread that's started.:rolleyes:

Basically it's a Sheffield event that attracted a large selection of the local community (gay and straight, whether they're interested in 'going out' or not) and as such I've put it in the section where it will get most views.

If you're unhappy about that then.............tough.

You're certainly very quicken to jump onto any gay thread that's started.:rolleyes:

Basically it's a Sheffield event that attracted a large selection of the local community (gay and straight, whether they're interested in 'going out' or not) and as such I've put it in the section where it will get most views.

If you're unhappy about that then.............tough.

lol tis ok he picked on me to...copy n paste me thinks lol...

I see no reason why Sheffield PRIDE photo's shouldn't be in Sheffield discussions.

It was a Sheffield based event for Sheffield people.

Some folk really do like their moaning. :rolleyes:

I see no reason why Sheffield PRIDE photo's shouldn't be in Sheffield discussions.

It was a Sheffield based event for Sheffield people.

Some folk really do like their moaning. :rolleyes:

that post by stagewalker about a poster being permanently banned was quickly removed,tell me, is there really a clique on here where posters have friends in high places and all they have to do is pm them ?

hen 2009 gave us a new focus, a new name, Sheffield Pride, and an even more successful event, with over 5,500 visitors enjoying the sunshine in Endcliffe Park and performances by Electrovamp, Laura Steele, Scooch & many more.