Found - Bantam Cockeral

Please pass the word round, I'm looking after a banty cockeral after he was found today by a neighbour in the S66 area of South Yorkshire.

Looks like he may have been taken by a cat or dog as he has some feathers missing and is lame, but nothing too much wrong with him. He's a pleasant chap, seems well handled, quite quiet as yet.

If anyone is missing him my number is 07724 758821, please ask them to call me with a description of him for proof of ownership. Otherwise I'd appreciate offers of homes for him if he has not been claimed within 14 days.

Thanks

which are was he found as i live in s66 i keep chickens and i know a few in my are do to ie in maltby

no :)

I'm not putting a description out as yet as his owner would be able to identify him, should they want him back. From 4th July I'll be advertising him on here and elsewhere should nobody have already come forward to either claim him or offer him a home.

I havent lost a chicken! but used to keep lavender bantums and they are so lovely with there little fluffy legs!

I read that as "three little fluffy legs" at first!! :hihi:

He's got a great temperament on him, I'd offer to keep him but I don't really want to upset the neighbours :thumbsup:

hi henhugger ive pmd yu back its a very likely place were he has come from good luck

hi is it from the riverln area?

i got some lovely silkies for sale if any of u chicken lovers fancy them..pure breed silkies that are laying fertile eggs,good with children and make great pets...

If he is not claimed.....can I just mention sage and onion stuffing....and roast potatoes :hihi:

lol he's too small to make a decent roast. :hihi:

Still not been claimed :(