Messages to leave on Fathers' Day for those who have lost their dads

I thought I would start a thread for those of us who have lost there dad its simple just write a message below.

Thanks dad for making me who I am today miss you loads :thumbsup:

Miss my dad too.

He would be so proud knowing he had got grandchildren, and great grandchildren. Sadly he died at 50 and didn't see any of them.

Love you dad.

Jayne

Dad, I will never know what it was like to be loved by you, but I still miss you anyway. I wish I was able to remember the few short weeks we spent together xx

dad i miss you , you were a great man and a tough act to follow

My dad dies on the eve of Fathers day, I had his card in my car when I went to visit him in the hospital but forgot to take it in with me, he died that night. That was 12 years ago and I will never forget, I still miss him loads.

My Dad died when i was 6 months old, but never a Father's Day goes by when I don't think of him .

R.I.P Brian x

I have spent all day actively avoiding Father's Day and avoiding the tears. What a nice thread though and a great idea jibbs.

To my dad, I knew it would be painful when you went but I hadn't banked on feeling this lost and this hurt. You were my hero and I miss you so much. xx

i am really struggling today, my dad was the nicest person and he never said anything wrong about anyone, he suffered terribley in the end i really wanted him to stay but i begged his suffering would end.

i miss you so much, you were much more than my dad you were my best friend. love Helen xxxxx

I have spent all day actively avoiding Father's Day and avoiding the tears. What a nice thread though and a great idea jibbs.

To my dad, I knew it would be painful when you went but I hadn't banked on feeling this lost and this hurt. You were my hero and I miss you so much. xx

Thats a lovely message beckb I thought I would do a thread for people who have lost there dads like myself so it may help those who have. Thanks for saying it was nice idea aswell:thumbsup:.

Thought this topic was worth reviving......I lost my wonderful dad in 1986 and my children's dad in 1992 and we all miss them every day.

I lost my dad 2 years ago. Time helps to patch up the hurt, but we never forget.

Still miss you dad, Happy Father's day.