Sheffield Pride photos please!

I can't wait to see some photos - I just hope I'm not in any of them! It was a glorious day and a good turn out so they should be good ones.

I can't wait to see some photos - I just hope I'm not in any of them! It was a glorious day and a good turn out so they should be good ones.

Just started a new thread with my photos here.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=490808

Hope you enjoy them and it will be updated later tonight.:thumbsup:

Just started a new thread with my photos here.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=490808

Hope you enjoy them and it will be updated later tonight.:thumbsup:

thank you...have seen a few fimiliar faces there.......but still searching for photos of Hunny :sad:

oh yeah and my daughter and niece and nephew of course lol.....

What if I suddenly decided I wanted to marry my Dog....afterall we both love each other dearly and we arnt hurting anyone. I dare say if this became common on the streets of Sheffield that other people would be offended.

[/b]

I dare say that most people wouldn't give a rat's ass!

I must be a thick niave go around with my eyes shut but up to reading this thread I assumed Sheffield pride was just that an event celebrating Sheffield :hihi:

On a slighty different note does someones sexuality matter personality likeability sense of humour is more important if people can not get beyond someone has a desire for the same sex frankly they are not worth knowing.

From the photos uploaded on the other thread looks like I missed a fun day out.

Edited by JayneRay

You dont want to be accused of breaking peoples camera's now do we :hihi: Hope you all had a great time sure does sound like it:thumbsup:

You dont want to be accused of breaking peoples camera's now do we :hihi: Hope you all had a great time sure does sound like it:thumbsup:

I used to like you.....

That may be the case but I've still managed to get my photos of the Pride event on the main Sheffield Discussions page via this thread http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=491056.:P

After all, only a woman would react so emotionally to

lol i think you maybe wrong there sweetie......its not a woman that is reacting emotionally to something as trivial as a thread being in the wrong place...its a sad lonely bored troll.......it thrives on reaction whether it be anger teasing etc etc.....best to just ignore it and it will go away....although i must say a prefer to taunt them lol there sooo funny......ps piccys are great......but none of Hunny....:sad:

PS - has anyone else noticed its the straight men who seem to have problems with gay men, :suspect::suspect:

the 'straight' men you mean pete? :hihi:

methinks they protest too much

That may be the case but I've still managed to get my photos of the Pride event on the main Sheffield Discussions page via this thread http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=491056.:P

After all, only a woman would react so emotionally to

lol i think you maybe wrong there sweetie......its not a woman that is reacting emotionally to something as trivial as a thread being in the wrong place...its a sad lonely bored troll.......it thrives on reaction whether it be anger teasing etc etc.....best to just ignore it and it will go away....although i must say a prefer to taunt them lol there sooo funny......ps piccys are great......but none of Hunny....:sad:

:hihi: Yes. I'm like you. I feel the need to taunt them (trolls as well as women:hihi:) but I think I'll leave him to stew in his own misery in the future.

Thanks for the compliment about my photos. I uploaded some more last night so take a look if you haven't already done so.:thumbsup: