Fellow Owls -Enjoy

Poor old United eh?

Had their 'big chance' and blew it.

Good thing us we can make ourselves more "big chances", can you?

oh I remember this well

right infront of the snort beasts and the match winner.

that bloke in the pub with the wendy quinny shirt on wonder why so many blades was buying him drinks

Another thread spoilt :rolleyes:

Another pointless under 3 word post that makes up MR BENN'S 35,914 posts!

well ,it was a thread started for us owls to enjoy ,but as its been hijacked ,i look forward to seeing some videos of the blades in action in a European competition :thumbsup:;)

Mr Benn you are a two hat of the highest order, what did you think would happen to a thread that was put on here to deliberately wind up the Blades.

PS just how successful was this European tour you went on as I can't remember the victory parade or open top bus tour through the streets of Sheffield after you had cruised to victory in the Champions League, grow up for gods sake if you think that childish immature behaviour will not be recipricated you are deluded.

Mr Benn you are a two hat of the highest order, what did you think would happen to a thread that was put on here to deliberately wind up the Blades.

PS just how successful was this European tour you went on as I can't remember the victory parade or open top bus tour through the streets of Sheffield after you had cruised to victory in the Champions League, grow up for gods sake if you think that childish immature behaviour will not be recipricated you are deluded.

it was posted for fellow owls to relive some great moments in our recent history .

you dont have to post on this thread if you dont want to .

Top draw Mr Benn!

oh I remember this well

right infront of the snort beasts and the match winner.

that bloke in the pub with the wendy quinny shirt on wonder why so many blades was buying him drinks

I was sat right behind the goal. That goal should never have stood, as big fat Shipperley was offside on the goal line. Coughlan scored what looked to be a fair header as well.

this is a quality goal from a quality player

;);)

nice one mr benn up the owls

Nice one Mr Benn. Enjoyed those.

Typical retort or re-snort from the pigs. Paranoid in claiming it was a post intended to wind them up. The clue is in the title "Fellow Owls - Enjoy".

Jealousy is a curse.

As Noel Gallagher once wrote, "I think your the same as me. We've seen things they'll never see".

UTO FTP.

84 years.