places to photograph in and around sheffield, any suggestions??

Hi

I am looking for places to photograph in sheffield and the surrounding areas,any suggestions??

Edited by AccountClosed2
spelling

All of it, it's a beautiful city. The older industrial areas look briliant in black and white or sepia. I only have a basic cheap digital Kodak but I get some amazing shots.

Hi Tom,

I've just started my own little project on Sheffield and I'm always on the lookout for interesting buildings, fountains, signs etc to photograph so I can really capture the character of Sheffield.

I would suggest just driving around Sheffield and or going on the bus and go all the way around Sheffield and just keep getting off and photographing when you see something interesting. That's what I do.

There's the botanical gardens, peace gardens, winter gardens, the old law courts opposite castle market, victoria quays, the old buildings just across from the boardwalk, the old le carno ballroom thats just been turned into a sainsburys on abbeydale road and also howard street where theres a really nice fountain.

There are loads of places, but I thought I'd give you a few to start you off.

Hope that that gives you some ideas

Ditz