[Done] Please can we have a camping group?

what a great idea. we recently bought a tent and would love a camping group on SF.

if we get enough people saying we want one, then do we get one?

Yes, I have been campaigning for a camping group for a while now. Last I heard, the forum was not interested in setting one up. I do hope that was just rumour. Anyhow, I mirror everything already said. There is sufficient interest on the forum to warrant the development of a group for camping and caravaning.

I hope the powers that be will take note of this interest.

the forum may not be interested in one, but forumers definitely are.

This topic comes up a couple of times a year, and it seems to be by different people.

C'mon SF, give the people what they want. :)

As stated before we are having technical difficulties adding new groups but hope this will be resolved in the near future.

I'm adding my support to a group for camping.

Holidays in the UK are on the up, and a forum for campers would be brilliant, after all, there is going to be more of us so let's support our uk economy. Giving hints and tips on where to go, (or not), would be great, also any tips on money saving ideas, and things you don't "really need" to take with you.

:)

Me and the wife try to get away at least once a month with the caravan, stopped on some good sites also stopped on many poor sites it would be great to discuss good/bad site knowledge on a local forum.

i,ll support it too ,some great places round this area to go camping

il support it to i just bought my camping stuff anr would love some advice on local places to go as i dont drive

Considering it's been a year and a half since the original request and we're well into this year's season, I don't think its gonna happen.

Considering it's been a year and a half since the original request and we're well into this year's season, I don't think its gonna happen.

Ooh never give up hope :)

Take a look in the groups there is a surprise there for you campers :D