Students everywhere.

Although he has been proven wrong at every point, you do have to admire The Chief's perseverance!

Even if he is an ignoramus!

I have never been proven wrong in my life.

I think the economy would manage OK without students - aren't they supposed to be skint all the time anyway? ;) No, it would just be bars and shops selling student gear that would suffer a bit, and even then some would carry on as people still like cheap watered down pints and 'ironic t-shirts' ;)

Students used to bother me a great deal but then I lived where they lived, and it was horrible, make no mistake about that. Now I live a long way away from them and I can laugh at the stereotyped ones that look like they take the word of FHM as gospel ;)

Most of the clubs in sheffield (especially leadmill) would be screwed were it not for students. Tesco would also lose out lol

I have never been proven wrong in my life.
Never admitted to being to wrong is not the same thing BTW. You have stated a remarkable amount of incorrect facts in this thread and from your descriptions of people in town upsetting you, I would have thought you were talking about non-students most of the time actually.

Both universities are big employers in Sheffield. They exist to teach - students.