Sign in to follow this  

Free Music Festival - Sat 4 June

Heard on the grapevine about a free music festival this Sat, does anybody know about it?

You heard correctly- there is an amazing music festival on this saturday. It is taking place on Devonshire Green (Just next to the forum) and will run from 12pm until 9pm. The programme of the day includes Dj sets from the likes of Riddimtion, Urban Gorilla, Pepermint Loungin' and Stealth Assassin. Whilst the Live Band Stage will be showcasing music from local bands such, Daybreak, Ecanasia, Dangerlust, Mothership, The agents, Cellarhigh, Ormondroyd and Champion Kickboxer- to name but a few.

It is not just restricted to music- it is a great family day out too as we have loads of stuff going on for kids too, including a 'make-your-own-instruments' workshop which culminates in a Jam.

There is also a fantasric array of fairly traded or organic scran on offer from around the world to keep you going, or why not take a trip through the 'Bazaarr' and have a look at the arts and crafts on offer?

Fun guarenteed!!

Tell your friends!

And pray that the rain keeps off........!

last year was great, spent my time in the UG tent, the weather was nice too :)

well dont want to put the mockers on it but it looks like it is going to be raining on saturday but the weather men can get it wrong as per usual. should be a good day out for all of you who are going I think I will give it a miss as there might be an ale tent and I dont want to slip again besides my sponser wouldnt like it and I am out in sheffield on saturday so if you see a big guy with long black hair in a pony tail and 2 earings in wearing either a iron maiden top or a metallica top come and say hello it could be me. I dont wear anything else inthis warm weather? have fun all of you.

I would recommend that people go to the Jam fully clothed, come rain or shine... you'll get arrested for being nekkid, I'm sure.

By the way, if anybody wants the full info check out the website at:

www.devonshirejam.com

I made that by the way :D

oh I forgot to mention yes I will have got my jeans and boots on mind you they wouldnt have seen anything not with my beer belly.

Originally posted by bigkev

oh I forgot to mention yes I will have got my jeans and boots on mind you they wouldnt have seen anything not with my beer belly.

I'm sure you'd soon lose that belly when dancing your ass off to the live bands in the baking hot sunshine (please please crossfingers!)

This event sounds like it will be a right laugh. See you all there.