girl falls asleep and gets wrong tattoo

From the article again:

Kimberley Vlaminck, 18, claims tattooist Rouslan Toumaniantz spoke such bad English and French that he misunderstood her at the Tattoo Boy studio in Courtrai, Belgium.

I'd barely trust him to tidy up me garden, let alone let 'im loose with a needle :hihi:

x

Exactly. Surely anyone with a brain cell would have walked out of his shop

I dont get point of tattoos in first point cos when you get old and your skin goes wrinkly and saggy its going to look proper daft oh well each to there own.

never heard such a load of crap in my life...she just after compensation probably because her family went mad wen they saw it..so she blamewd the tattoist.no way did she fall asleep..

I don't think it matters if she fell asleep or not, whoever could do that to a young girl's face must have no scruples whatsoever.

I think anyone desiring to have a tatoo should consider if the person doing it actually cares about how you look.

Poor girl.

I don't think it matters if she fell asleep or not, whoever could do that to a young girl's face must have no scruples whatsoever.

I think anyone desiring to have a tatoo should consider if the person doing it actually cares about how you look.

Poor girl.

of course they dont care they are just doing what they are paid to do. they cant really say where the customer is allowed to have there tattoo

I think anyone desiring to have a tattoo needs their head testing.

x

of course they dont care they are just doing what they are paid to do. they cant really say where the customer is allowed to have there tattoo

Why not? They could refuse to do it, or ensure if it's what they really want. I'm sure they are well used to inhebriated people walking in, as well as the young and daft.

But an eighteen year-old girl who asks for one on her face...surely that would at the very least raise a few questions of consideration, before doing it.

I think anyone desiring to have a tattoo needs their head testing.

x

Well, I've just seen he tatooist who did it on the news, and judging by his face, his own tastes are somewhat interesting, and although I wouldn't want to restrict freedom of personal taste, I think it's bizarre and sad, if an adult would paint such freedom of personal taste on a younger person's face.

Permanently.

And take cash for it.

Edited by metaphoria

Prob justregrets what she did and trying to pass the blame.

She would not have fallen asleep unless she was on drugs.

And for most of those stars the tattooist would have put a transfer on first to see she was happy with it.

If you look at the photo, there is something not quite right about those tattoos. They look like they are painted on. Or maybe henna

If you look at the photo, there is something not quite right about those tattoos. They look like they are painted on. Or maybe henna

they look like newly-done tattoos, that are just scabbing over.

I agree with the sentiments of others who think they can smell the sweet smell of compensation.

I think, someone's body (or face for that matter) their choice, and their right to tattoo it or pierce it as they wish, but I do feel her "look" is somewhat ridiculous.

I have tattoos but I made sure they were discreet, and placed where they are not on show 24/7. If I wish to show them off I can, if I wish to keep them covered up, again, I can do so.