11 a side football players wanted

hi im looking to join a 11 aside footie team. i play either in mid or attack.you can contact me on 07807620492

king m

Im up for it, im 27, and a CB. Hav'nt played for 2yrs though so need to get my fitness back. Also i dont drive so would need a lift to training and games.

My number is 07916 187 343 or PM me.

Cheers

Phil

Hi lads sorry for the late reply ive been on holiday and very busy since i got back.if any of you are still intrested drop me a text and i will notify you of the arrangements of the next training session

cheers

lee

Alright mate,

If you're still looking i'd love to come training, play right back usually

Kieran

if you text me the details i'll come training, cheers

hi 18 just moved to sheffield dont worry not a student and well up for this

play right or left back sometimes winger

give us a text if im wanted would be great to play

Hi mate, just moved to area. Been playing in Castleford Sunday League and previously West Riding County Amateur.

Play left back.

PM me if you need any more players. looking to get fixed up asap.

hi, been out of the game a year but really interested in getting back playing, can play winger or striker. in the broomhill/crookes area.

PM with info if you like

cheers

Orite mate, live in Arbourthorne area and wanting to play sunday league.

Play very regularly at goals for a few different teams. Used to play in Rotherham and district pub league lol.

I play either upfront or out on the wing, i am both footed and have great pace, love to beat players.

if i could get up to it i woud so if any1 is near dronfield i will come and play, i used to play for sheffield united at the acadamy and then moved to matlock town for abit but stoped playing because i got injured. i play as a forward, midfield or attacking midfielder.

perferd foot is left but can play with both. and i can play in goal.

let me no if any1 from your team is from dronfield and i will come and train with you.

iv just been banned driving on my motorbike so i dont have any transport. thanks

ben

hi im andy im 28 yrs old is looking to play for a team this season, i use to play for work place, college and 5 a side team at goals. i am intresting getting fit and play football again. so if there's places available mail me on [email protected] or pm cheers

alr8 m8 i used to play for tranmere til i was released can play upfront, or in mid, im 21, 6ft2, fast as out lol my number is 07788154758 gis a r ing m8 asap to get me playin

Hi my names alec im 18 and play right back or left back iv just moved up and am really keen to start playing football again my numbers 07737955479 please give me a ring so i can come down