11 a side football players wanted

Do u live in sheffield?Do u like playing 11 a side football?Are you male?Do u want to play sunday morning's?If u have answered yes to all of the above please get in touch stating your name and position.cheers Lee

Hi i aint played in a while recently been playin in the pits league my name is chris bradley i can either play as a forward and ime not bad in the net either i live at stannington just let me know if your interested cheers

Definetely up for that!!! My names Matt and play in Goal

half decent player can play all over the pitch bar net were about is the team tho?

sorry for late reply lads,been abit busy at work.the team is based at devonshire arms on herries road s5 area.we are training tomorrow (sunday) half 10 on the heliport.if you dont know were it is pm me your mob number would gladly meet you before.cheers

if anyone else is intrested were training wednesday half 6 on heliport s5 area

Alright lads training half 10 sunday on heliport all welcome

29 year old winger, forward - played for sheffield, south yorkshire and had trails in my younger years until injury. Need to get fit again and playing - so would be interested in coming ?

Alright lads training half 10 sunday on heliport all welcome

where is this?

thanks.

Edited by ell-tee

training is half 10 sunday,heliport is half way up shirecliffe road on left hand side.i wont be there as i go on hols on wednesday.the 2 guys who run it are called ian and tony hopefully see u when i get back.cheers

Do u live in sheffield?Do u like playing 11 a side football?Are you male?Do u want to play sunday morning's?If u have answered yes to all of the above please get in touch stating your name and position.cheers Lee

Hi Lee,

I’m fairly new to Sheffield and looking to become involved with a league. Sunday league would be ideal as I have a season ticket.

I’ve just turned thirty and use to play in midfielder as a ball winner/creative payer.

Could you please get in contact with me to supply further details?

Thanks

Adam

M: 07962 365 614

Email adam.rodgers79@yahoo.co.uk

Edited by ajpaddy123

im looking to start up again, its mike and im a goalkeeper