Child Abuse Advice Needed!

Thats what it boils down to. Your rights.

Report it and if you dont have the balls to leave your name then do take the cowards way out and the people who seem abusive may have their lives turned upside down for no good reason.

I would like to see you leave your name and details if you were in my position, I think you are making matters worse if i am being honest with you, You seem like such a hard man, You wouldn't be calling people cowards if you reported a matter and left your details and you were violently attacked would you?

Also isn't it better to be safe than sorry? I would feel terrible and really guilty if something bad happened to the child mentioned.

No doubt you are a real soild citizen?

Brave words my friend, however the OP is right to be concerned. If their suspicions are correct, then the people concerned will be the type of scum who won't bat an eyelid in dishing out some retribution.

I'd agree with you if only our fantastic justice system was a vehicle that would protect you and look after your interests.

Reality is you'd be left to sort out your own problems, which if you have family can put others at risk.

I'm all for dishing out some justice to people who deserve it, and would love the law to serve and protect, but it don't!

Before you call these people scum you are basing your opinion of them on rumours and hearsay. We only have the ops word for all this and he or she freely admit some of what they may report to the authorities hasent even been seen by them and is 3rd hand infomation.

You cant just go rushing into peoples lives on such flimsy evidence.

Before you call these people scum you are basing your opinion of them on rumours and hearsay. We only have the ops word for all this and he or she freely admit some of what they may report to the authorities hasent even been seen by them and is 3rd hand infomation.

Some of it is 3rd hand information yes that is why i am asking for advice on whether or not to report the matter! But if i did not think that the information was reliable then i wouldn't even be considering reporting the matter.

You must report it immediately. If they are investigated and nothing comes out of it. The authorities won't identify you. On the other hand if something does arise, they will deal with what there is and you won't be identified anyway. If something seems a little odd, i.e comings and goings etc ......It usually is! If there is a child concerned in all of this you must report it!!

Some of it is 3rd hand information yes that is why i am asking for advice on whether or not to report the matter! But if i did not think that the information was reliable then i wouldn't even be considering reporting the matter.

Then get the people who have seen these things happen make the report.

See if they would leave thier name.

don't give your name,just go to a phone box.while its been debated on here the poor child could be getting hurt.

I agree Monkey Jim i think it should be reported, i do find the comings and goings quite odd too, If no harm has been done to the child then the people involved will be left to get on with their lives anyway, I am disturbed by what i have heard.

As i said no-one has seen these things happen, The child in question has told a few people how their parents have been treating her and what they have been doing now i don't think a child would make all those things up unless they wanted a lot of attention.

Before you get all high and mighty read what i put.

I said if their suspicions are correct. If they are, then yes they are scum.

Also i will talk to the people in question who have been told the information and see if they will report it but they probably will not want to leave their name either and that is their choice and that choice is to be respected.

Before you get all high and mighty read what i put.

I said if their suspicions are correct. If they are, then yes they are scum.

Im not been all high and mighty im giving my opinion.

Also if drugs are being taken or dealt then that makes the situation even worse but i am only suspicious of that because of the amount of people that go into the property and it could just look dodgy but be innocent.

I live fairly close to this house and obviously that is how i know.