A tale of a taxi yesterday.

Any problem with taxis you should take up in the first place with the firm that employs the driver (or the driver if sole trader), and if unsatisfied, with the taxi licensing dept. at the town hall. It's nothing to do with central government.

Any problem with taxis you should take up in the first place with the firm that employs the driver (or the driver if sole trader), and if unsatisfied, with the taxi licensing dept. at the town hall. It's nothing to do with central government.

Normally it wouldn't be, but a case as serious as this is surely an international incident. It wouldn't surprise me if, even as we speak, NATO are considering whether to take military action.

yeah JGHartson you obviously dont seem to have grasped the seriousness of this incident

Normally it wouldn't be, but a case as serious as this is surely an international incident. It wouldn't surprise me if, even as we speak, NATO are considering whether to take military action.

My son has just been called up to fight.

He is being sent to Alpha Zone(taxi-rank outside train station)

My son has just been called up to fight.

He is being sent to Alpha Zone(taxi-rank outside train station)

Surely if aliens have been monitoring the earth for many years, now is the time for them to reveal themselves to the human race and intervene in this dispute? This really is the kind of thing that could trigger an interplanetary war if it isn't nipped in the bud.

Surely if aliens have been monitoring the earth for many years, now is the time for them to reveal themselves to the human race and intervene in this dispute? This really is the kind of thing that could trigger an interplanetary war if it isn't nipped in the bud.

Well Minimo has gone all quite,maybe the aliens are already tampering with his/her genitalia.

We're coming as fast as we can, but the Warp Drive canna tek much more, Cap'n!

We're coming as fast as we can, but the Warp Drive canna tek much more, Cap'n!

Is he coming with the pointed ears,coz he owes me a £5er.

Is he coming with the pointed ears,coz he owes me a £5er.

He said vul can whistle for it!

stealth fighter planes are above the skys of Sheffield preparing to take out the taxi-ranks.

Or perhaps taking out a pecuniary advantage by stealth...

This is by far the worst thing that has happened to earth all over a £5 taxi fair, I have just seen the UN Peace keepers at the end of my road