Im disgusted with someone in Crookes

No, just a parent.

What sort of thing would you want on a website?

I would have to talk to the group, but basically just an explanation about what our mission is and what we have done so far and how to get involved.

Maybe we could use it to do consultations like we did when we sent out questionaiires to get feedback on what people want from their community.

We would also want times and dates of all our meetings so that people can come along. I will talk to the others and get back to you asap.

Thanks

Please note that in this thread I have voiced my comments about what happened to the planters on Crookes that had been newly planted as part of work done for Crookes Forum.

I wish to make it clear that the comments that I expressed were my own comments expressed out of frustration at what had happened and do not constitute the opinions of Crookes Forum.

I had made these comments as I had put in the work to get the money to put the planters in place and was annoyed when I saw what had happened.

I also do wish to point out that I had asked the question as to whether it could be students ,but later I did say that we did not know who had caused the damage.

Edited by espadrille