Im disgusted with someone in Crookes

We do not yet have a website. No funding for that. I will check out the date of the next meeting and let you know asap.

Sincere apologies for upsetting anyone by calling 'Crookes' the main Crookes Rd.

www.communitykit.co.uk - free website which is dead easy to set up for not for profit community groups & charities. Hosted by BT the Hillsborough in Bloom website was built with it. All FREE and easy peasy to do. :thumbsup:

OK Thanks

BTW. I didnt think Hillsborough was in our community assembly area??

Are you sure this is right?

The Central Community Assembly covers the four wards of Hillsborough, Walkley, Broomhill and Central. It includes the city centre, inner urban and suburban areas and covers the communities of:

Sharrow

Broomhall

Broomhill

Part of Endcliffe

Crookesmoor

Upperthorpe

Netherthorpe

Kelham Island

Langsett

Walkley

Hillsborough

Wisewood

Wadsley

Winn Gardens

I like the Hillsborough in bloom website, especially the music. I recognise Nick on there. I know him through my work with the community.

It would be great to have something similar if the people of Crookes think it is a good idea.

Thanks

The Central Community Assembly covers the four wards of Hillsborough, Walkley, Broomhill and Central. It includes the city centre, inner urban and suburban areas and covers the communities of:

Sharrow

Broomhall

Broomhill

Part of Endcliffe

Crookesmoor

Upperthorpe

Netherthorpe

Kelham Island

Langsett

Walkley

Hillsborough

Wisewood

Wadsley

Winn Gardens

But we are south west community assembly.

Maybe it was the BNP :o

http://www.communitykit.co.uk - free website which is dead easy to set up for not for profit community groups & charities. Hosted by BT the Hillsborough in Bloom website was built with it. All FREE and easy peasy to do. :thumbsup:

Hi Espadrille

Fox20thc is right - these websites are a doddle to set up, although they can be a little basic. I set one up for Westways school and ran it singlehandedly for a few years with no knowledge of HTML etc. The school is now setting up its own site, so I am running down the current one. If you have not found an experienced web designer, I would be happy to assist with a Crookes website.

Pete

Maybe it was the BNP :o

Wot?

Broomhill - No to Planters?

Lib Dems ? :huh:

Hi Espadrille

Fox20thc is right - these websites are a doddle to set up, although they can be a little basic. I set one up for Westways school and ran it singlehandedly for a few years with no knowledge of HTML etc. The school is now setting up its own site, so I am running down the current one. If you have not found an experienced web designer, I would be happy to assist with a Crookes website.

Pete

Thank You

That would be really good.Do you work at the school then?

Thank You

That would be really good.Do you work at the school then?

No, just a parent.

What sort of thing would you want on a website?