Looking for a place that will fix my Samsung camera (cracked screen)

anyone know a repair shop...thingy that will fix the screen for my digital camera...its not only cracked but it just shows white aswel. but it stil takes pictures and lets me put them onto my PC with the USB wire

I would ring around the smaller independant camera shops for advice giving the make and model number. Also, email the maker's UK service centre for a quote. Check on E bay to see if you can estimate its value, new camera (and s/hand) values have dropped over the past year or so.

What model is it? It might be cheaper to buy a new one

What model is it? It might be cheaper to buy a new one

If its not have a look see if you can find the screen price(ebay/google etc.), will prob only be 10-20 quid. Then get it fitted(electrical shops) or do it your self(screen are generally easy to swap, there may even be guides on the net).

I would not take it to a camera shop as they will charge you a bomb.

If you can do what Bonjon suggested that would be good, otherwise i suggest you get a whole new one unfortunately. I broke mine in the same way recently,b ut it was more than the value of the camera to fix. sell your old one on ebay to raise funds for the new. I got £26 for mine (worth £100) so its worth it, just to reclaimn a few pennies!

you could try phoning samsung and getting it priced up?? it might not be that expensive.

you could visit the "Samsung not only cracked but it just shows white aswel but still takes pictures and lets me put them onto my PC with the USB wire shop" on Fargate its just next to M&S