What annoys the hell out of you???

Meadowhall !!! Grrrrrrrr.

People that work in shops that can't be bothered to even acknowledge you are there,let alone serve you or even be civil,people that say or have ever said "innit" and people that drive whilst using their hand held mobiles!

stupid not english people on my phone who u ev to say --polite ****-off to

People who park up then open their car doors wide on the road-side and lean into the car to sort their stuff out while sticking their arse out into the road for it to get knocked off. A small part of me just wants to knock their door off as I go past...or slap their arse. :rant:

Arrogant teenagers who walk into the road and continue to cross at a deliberately slow pace just to prove a point. A law should be passed that if a person does this you should be able to run straight through them.

People who don't acknowledge you or say thank you when you stop to let them across at a zebra crossing. Call me racist if you like but it seems to be mostly those of muslim appearance (hijab or whatever the male muslim attire is called) who are most guilty of this. Does their religion not allow them to be polite? :loopy:

I'll await the lefty lynch mobs. ;)

People who park up then open their car doors wide on the road-side and lean into the car to sort their stuff out while sticking their arse out into the road for it to get knocked off...

Arrogant teenagers who walk into the road and continue to cross at a deliberately slow pace just to prove a point...

People who don't acknowledge you or say thank you when you stop to let them across at a zebra crossing...

Have you considered enlisting the services of a chauffeur?

I got me a female one, she provides in car entertainment at evenings and weekends.

x

This could be a long list, My sky box going on standby in the middle of something i'm watching :rant: , The fact it costs me over £15 to talk to my internet provider to fix it when its been down for 3 days! ... teeth grinding :suspect: , my forgetfullness especially when i get upstairs and forget what i went for or when i go out and think 'did i turn that off?, feeling helpless when i can't help unchangable circumstance's like illness or unhappyness amungst friends or family :confused: and wishing i could, people causing trouble for others when lifes often hard enough :( , my trusting nature :rolleyes: , when a vending machine takes my money and then doesn't give me food :o i think thats enough :hihi: i'm a happy person really honest :hihi:

Intolerance and arrogance.

Folk who speak too loudly into their mobiles....in fact, mobiles should be banned on all forms of public transport.

people who start threads just so they can have a moan about EVERYTHING

bloody moaning minnies :gag:

:D

i am currenly in my early 40s and its my experience that the older i become the more abjectly ****** off i become about a world that i should be in charge of and come the revolution no just kidding its people who work in call centres earn minimum wages and talk about their careers

This doesnt annoy me as such but its kind of funny.

When people wait at a crossing to cross a main road. The cars stop because the lights have turned red yet people just stand there looking gormless and only decide to cross the road when the lights have gone to amber then look in amazement when they nearly get run over.