What annoys the hell out of you???

Surely that depends on gender, arse size and type of underwear no?

Erm, FAR too many mental pictures there now!!!!!!!!! Eurghhhhhhh

- People who drive solely in the middle lane of the motorway... when the inside lane is perfectly clear.

- Chavs who spit, swear and chuck rubbish all over the place whilst having no sense of social integration or civic pride.

- Steve Wright in the Afternoon.

My sister doesnt yours . . . . . . Also i paid 350 quid for an i phone which the new ones r kumiin out krnt they bloody warn you

Derek Acorah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sister doesnt yours . . . . . . Also i paid 350 quid for an i phone which the new ones r kumiin out krnt they bloody warn you

Stick with the old one. I hear the new one is crap and gimmicky with a compass ffs!

Stick with the old one. I hear the new one is crap and gimmicky with a compass ffs!

They haven't discontinued the 8gb Black one, which is the one that is free on contract. The new ones don't look any different, just have some posher internals and bigger storage.

I'm quite looking forward to the 3.0 update, so h4ndy... when the new operating system comes out you'll basically have a new phone anyway! Don't worry about it, still a mint handset.

Political Correctness

Left Wing Loonys

:rant::rant::rant:

Political Correctness

Left Wing Loonys

:rant::rant::rant:

People who think that everyone who's opinion differs from their own, or who don't favour execution without trial is either 'Politically Correct' or a 'Left wing loony'

:rant::rant::rant::hihi:

Edited by pem123
spelling

People that just stop walking, right in the middle of the street, so you nearly crash into them (rials me when going up fargate)

The charity/survey people in fargate, that try and stop you, even if you deliberately try and avoid them

women with prams that think they own the street, especially if theres 2 of them, walking side by side so you cant get past

People that have their mobile phones on 'loud' in resturants- or have music on loud on bus.

- doctored number plates through ignorance or through thumbing nose at the law - illegal, pointless, naff, chavvy

- no police out there bothered enough

- DVLA selling the damn things in the first place

I need counselling to get over this one.

Queues

bad manners

Shop staff who let their stock run out instead of re-ordering

people who walk slowly in the MIDDLE of the footpath, or those who stop in the doorway

lifts that don't work

screaming kids especially when you go for a nice lunch to wind down, and they are running around (dangerous with hot drinks and meals being carried) parents who let their toddlers kick their high chairs

people who abuse their position

Queues

Bad Manners

shop staff who let their stock run out instead of re-ordering

people who walk slowly in the MIDDLE of the footpath, or those who stop in the doorway

lifts that don't work

screaming kids especially when you go for a nice lunch to wind down, and they are running around (dangerous with hot drinks and meals being carried) parents who let their toddlers kick their high chairs

people who abuse their position

i though Bad Manners made some great songs back in the day :thumbsup: