What annoys the hell out of you???

I hate the folllowing.....

When you class someone as a friend and then they bitch behind your back. (this aint happening to me but somone i know and she is oblvious to it all). I hate it grrr.So basically i mean 2 faced people.

And i hate it when someone can not admitt there faults and when they have been wrong. (It takes someone with guts to admitt there faults, a lot of gutless ppl out there)

oh and i hate it when you see parents dressed up to look a million dollers and there kids looking complete tramps.Because the to busy spending on them selves to spend on there kids. why do that ???

Anyway i could rant all day but there my biggest hates.

People who drive at 40-45mph in areas where the speed limit is 60 mph, then when you finally get the chance to overtake them they promptly accelerate to 60mph.

Yeah or people who drive at 40 no matter what the speed limit is - they will drive at 40 through a 60 zone then remain at 40 through a 30 zone.

Mispronunciations of words - for example people who say bur-gul-ry instead of burg-lary.

People who TALK REALLY LOUD ON THE PHONE ON THE TRAIN ABOUT STUPID INANE RUBBISH.

People who walk in front of me when I'm trying to take a photo.

Why, when I'm standing there pointing a camera at a lovely view, is there always some bloke who either can't see me or seems to think that I want him in the foreground of my shot? And why can't he just carry on walking instead of just standing there in the way while his senile old labrador cocks its leg up against a drainpipe? And why is it always an old bald bloke? And why is he wearing white socks and sandals and carrying a copy of The Daily Mail? Eh? Eh? EH? :rant:

Maybe he is annoyed at you for trying to take a picture of his well-endowed wife sitting in the sun(with her legs slightly ajar)sucking on a lollipop.:suspect:

People swearing in public, litter being thrown on the floor or out of a car window, holding the door open for someone and not getting a thank you.

People that just stop walking, right in the middle of the street, so you nearly crash into them (rials me when going up fargate).

...people who walk slowly in the MIDDLE of the footpath, or those who stop in the doorway...

-People who slow down in front of a store at malls. Incase you haven't noticed there are actually people BEHIND you trying to get past.

-Slow walkers at an airport. After the terrible time I had having to run to get connecting flights this past May I could NOT stand these slow walkers taking up all the space that I had to do some serious dodging.

Have you noticed how women usually always have to block the street when they meet some acquaintance coming the other way?

Why do they feel they have to show the rest of the world how popular they are? Can't they move to the side of the street so we can walk past?

I suspect that if the same women were to meet each other in an open, empty space, they'd completely blank each other.

x

Edited by Jason Bourne

A bit of a rant from me, people who will not go to work, claim benefit then sit in the park getting bladdered on that cider that comes in blue plastic bottles.

1) why should i work, when they don't have to.

2) why do alcaholics and drug users get sickness benefit.

3) my dog collects the bottles and carries them back to my house :gag:

The Guardian reading ,left wing brigade

People who have over 30k posts... that are almost identical.

A bit of a rant from me, people who will not go to work, claim benefit then sit in the park getting bladdered on that cider that comes in blue plastic bottles.

1) why should i work, when they don't have to.

2) why do alcaholics and drug users get sickness benefit.

3) my dog collects the bottles and carries them back to my house :gag:

You have trained your dog to do that @3 just in case there is some cider left in for you?

Gordon Brown

People who drive while talking on mobile phones (if you must do this - get a handsfree)

Satnav (cant beat a good atlas)

People who dont have the decency to say "thank you" when you do something nice

You have trained your dog to do that @3 just in case there is some cider left in for you?

Get a life. Lol :loopy: