Edale/ Mam Tor walk Sunday 21st June

I`m hoping to do this, work permitting. Would need a lift please, failing that theres is indeed a handy train.

Hiya its me :wave: All the D.I.Y. jobs now done in the house,so the OH has let me free again :banana: I will be joining you all again for this one.

Ive missed some fatastic walks and socials recently.

Anyway,back in to it Sunday,See you then, cant wait :hihi:

Rivelin 6 i have room for you and anyone else who needs a lift.:thumbsup:

Hi,

I have tried pming you but your inbox is full. I would love a lift and have no problem getting to Hendersons. Just name your time and I will be there.

I'm going to try to make this one if I'm not too busy packing. It looks as if I'll be moving on Fri 26th so will be my last chance to see you all. Really sorry some of you won't be there :(

We'll be back the following weekend for the 'wedding of the year' so will see you all then if not before.

If I do come Sunday, I'll be on the train.

Hi I will be on the walk if anyone wants a lift from Chapeltown I will be going down Penistone road way

Hiya its me :wave: All the D.I.Y. jobs now done in the house,so the OH has let me free again :banana: I will be joining you all again for this one.

Ive missed some fatastic walks and socials recently.

Anyway,back in to it Sunday,See you then, cant wait :hihi:

Rivelin 6 i have room for you and anyone else who needs a lift.:thumbsup:

Welcome back Pops, it'll be great to see you out with us again.

well the weather forecast is ment to be good for the weekend yipeeeeeeee. xx

Think me and mum will be on this one.

Would have loved to come along on this walk it would bring back many memories, but the British GP as to take preference. I hope you all enjoy what should be a great day out.

I'm going to try to make this one if I'm not too busy packing. It looks as if I'll be moving on Fri 26th so will be my last chance to see you all. Really sorry some of you won't be there :(

We'll be back the following weekend for the 'wedding of the year' so will see you all then if not before.

If I do come Sunday, I'll be on the train.

Really sorry we'll not see you this weekend, can't believe I'm going to miss my last chance to have a go at the old 'gooner'.

Good luck with the move though, and I wish you health and happiness for the future. It's been a pleasure to know you both these last 2 years, and to share lots of happy times, even the first disastrous meet on 1st April 2007!

I'm going to try to make this one if I'm not too busy packing. It looks as if I'll be moving on Fri 26th so will be my last chance to see you all. .

Didn't know you were moving away parkwoman, we are moving as well but still staying in Sheffield, so understand what you mean about the packing,lol.

Good luck to you and hope everything goes ok, it was nice meeting you, even if it was only a couple of times.:thumbsup:

I won't be able to make this now as I have to sort my son's boat out. See you all soon :)