9/11 conspiracy theories

Well said!

:confused: I'm confused now: do you think there has been a cover-up, or not?

:confused: I'm confused now: do you think there has been a cover-up, or not?

I honestly don't know, but I think its unlikely. I was just agreeing with kenH when he said that the conspiracy theorists had probably got it wrong too.

I think what I'm trying to say is that with corporations so powerful in the world today, the fact that the media is largely owned by these powerful bodies probably throws up a certain amount of problems in terms of 'clashes of interests'. After all a corporations primary function is to create wealth for its shareholders, there must be times when accurate and truthful journalism is sacrificed to prevent scandal and loss of profit?

Thats just my opinion though.:)

Would you mind qualifying that remark?

Well for starters the preamble to the film goes on about how impartial the film is in seeking the truth yet less than 10 mins into the film it's already talking conspiracies and cover ups with leading proponents of the conspiracy / cover up theory.

:) Longcol...If that's going to be the basis of your argument?..the name of the site alone makes it clear which side of the fence it's on...Now,what did you think of the video?

BBC2 has a programme on 9/11 conspiracy theories next Sunday 18 Feb @ 9.00pm.

Now that should be interesting..how much I wonder,will be misinfo,disinfo:D

I don't agree.This video gives a much more in-depth analysis of the flight to the Pentagon.

As for inaccuracies in the "Loose Change" video,Corey Rowe addresses that here...

http://www.alternet.org/mediaculture/40476/?comments=view&cID=182195&pID=182168

Any "in depth" analysis of that flight would include the plane crashing in to the Pentagon - and have interviews with some properly qualified and experienced structural engineers (and aviation engineers) - and all the eyewitnesses - the majority saw a plane hit the building - not just the tiny minority who fit the conspiracy agenda.