9/11 conspiracy theories

As were all the other flight recorders

I thought it was compelling but I quickly got tired with Ewan McGregors terrible watered down accent.

No no no, I know its hard to understand but it's really quite simple.

Trainspotting was the film. Spot the difference? It's one word.

train spotting is two words. Still with me? Good.

Now lets look at this sentence:

'I thought it was compelling but I quickly got tired with Ewan McGregors terrible watered down accent.'

Read it out loud ten times.

If, after the tenth reading you are still not laughing, your initial suspicion that it was bit crap is probably bang on. ;)

The only statement on the status of the Ground Zero black boxes in the 9/11 Commission Report is buried in footnote 76 to Chapter 1, but it is definitive: "The CVRs and FDRs from American 11 and United 175 were not found..." As if to leave no doubt about what is meant - that not even a trace of the total of four cockpit voice recorders and flight data recorders from the two aircraft remained - the same sentence adds: "...and the CVR from American Flight 77 was badly burned and not recoverable."

according to what I could dig up in five mins(throughly reasearched lol) the FBI has all four but guess what there all broken in one way or another. hmmmm

just been watching the dvd on the subject.

Well interesting and while it's one sided it does raise some questions that I can see need answers.

I will pass it one to PMs as long as they pass it on to others who would like to watch it.

An excellent thread. Conspiracy theories! :D

There are many obvious questions that people have raised on this thread, and on the net and in general that people overlook. But if you really sit down and give yourself a few minutes (or hours!) to think about it, you realise that there is a lot of 'hush hush' happening in the leaders at the top!

The major problem is that the media is complicit in the coverup. Whether its a conspiracy or a **** up the government does not want us to know what really happened, and the so called free press has done very little to try and find out. The odd article here and there is just not good enough. Its a recurrent problem which basically lies in the fact that a large percentage of the media is owned by multinational corporations with vested interests. The rest of the media which is supposedly independent relies hugely on advertising for its revenue, advertising by the same multinational corporations!

The point I'm trying to make is that knowledge is power and that to give 'the people' knowledge through accurate, truthful, and non biased reporting would be disastrous for those in power as we might actually start questioning either their competence or their motives!

Whether or not 9/11 is a huge conspiracy we will never know the truth because nobody is prepared to tell us. Its simply not in their interests. The truth is a dangerous thing, and should not be taken lightly.

The major problem is that the media is complicit in the coverup. Whether its a conspiracy or a **** up the government does not want us to know what really happened, and the so called free press has done very little to try and find out. The odd article here and there is just not good enough. Its a recurrent problem which basically lies in the fact that a large percentage of the media is owned by multinational corporations with vested interests. The rest of the media which is supposedly independent relies hugely on advertising for its revenue, advertising by the same multinational corporations!

The point I'm trying to make is that knowledge is power and that to give 'the people' knowledge through accurate, truthful, and non biased reporting would be disastrous for those in power as we might actually start questioning either their competence or their motives!

Whether or not 9/11 is a huge conspiracy we will never know the truth because nobody is prepared to tell us. Its simply not in their interests. The truth is a dangerous thing, and should not be taken lightly.

Look behind you, the men in black are watching you!

Look behind you, the men in black are watching you!

Just because you say that as a joke, KenH, doesn't mean they're not there! :)

StarSparkle

Absolutely excellent post, Hanskis - very well said. I can't believe I missed it when you originally posted it.

StarSparkle