Famous Wednesday and United Fans

She doesn't compare with Jessica-Jane Clement though. Come on, not many do.

older totty every day for me :thumbsup:

She doesn't compare with Jessica-Jane Clement though. Come on, not many do.

Totally agree there, cant one of you owls post a pic of her?

Totally agree there, cant one of you owls post a pic of her?

I posted a link to a picture of her, earlier in the thread....enjoy :P

I posted a link to a picture of her, earlier in the thread....enjoy :P

WOW absolutly stunning isnt she :), thanks for that mate :thumbsup:

Alex Hammond from Sky Sports News is a blade, as is Charlotte 'Charlie' Webster, a model and sports presenter.

Clinton Wood's (OWLS), that fella who used to be in the bill (OWLS), Jonny Nelson (OWLS), Nick Banks (OWLS), Tony Pitts (Archie of Emmerdale OWLS), and like someone say's on Owlstalk, told FISHCAKE THE LEGEND lol.

Archie of Emmerdale... I remember seeing him appear in his Owls shirt on there (hadn't realised he suffered from that affliction previously), so it was good fun to see him as one of the victims of that legendary Emmerdale plane crash :hihi: Should've realised he was a wrong'un though, shockingly poor actor, just like Tommy Craig and that Tricky Dicky fella...

An honorary blade is Lucy-Jo Hudson, aka Katy Harris of Coronation Street (who put Tommy Craig out of his (and the viewers') misery)... :)

Alex Hammond from Sky Sports News is a blade, as is Charlotte 'Charlie' Webster, a model and sports presenter.

Archie of Emmerdale... I remember seeing him appear in his Owls shirt on there (hadn't realised he suffered from that affliction previously), so it was good fun to see him as one of the victims of that legendary Emmerdale plane crash :hihi: Should've realised he was a wrong'un though, shockingly poor actor, just like Tommy Craig and that Tricky Dicky fella...

An honorary blade is Lucy-Jo Hudson, aka Katy Harris of Coronation Street (who put Tommy Craig out of his (and the viewers') misery)... :)

That Tommy Craig is a lot more rough than his character in Corrie. Common as owt :hihi: Not a bad guy though, had the pleasure of sitting next to him on train to Crystal Palace away.

kell brook british boxing champion = blademan.

Juan Veron, the old Man U and Chelsea player is a Blade, the nephew of Pedro Verde if Wikipedia is anything to go by.

did'nt the late canadian snooker star kirk stevens adopt united as his club. seem to remember him training with the players when he was over here.

Palin = Blade - read the Monty Python memories "Says he was always a Blade when he lived in Sheffield and found Wednesday fans a bit weird"

Michael Palin was on Danny Baker's show on R5L on Saturday (on Podcast), and was asked who he supports. He said he always has been a blade, but doesn't mind Wednesday - and said that when he was down south, any bit of good news from a Sheffield team beating the London teams would cheer him up :)

As he's from an older generation that's understandable, I doubt you'd get too many nowadays wanting to see both win!

Michael Palin was on Danny Baker's show on R5L on Saturday (on Podcast), and was asked who he supports. He said he always has been a blade, but doesn't mind Wednesday - and said that when he was down south, any bit of good news from a Sheffield team beating the London teams would cheer him up :)

As he's from an older generation that's understandable, I doubt you'd get too many nowadays wanting to see both win!

Still don't understand why he gave Wednesday scarves to African Kids when he was on his travels on his TV programme...you'd think he'd give just a Blades scarf, or both. I've heard in his programmes, sometimes him saying he supports Wednesday and then United in another. I think its known he's really a Blade, but it varies from programme to programme :D

My Dad is one who likes to see both clubs do well, but he'll be of a similar age to Palin to be fair.

Suppose with Palin, when he goes around the whole World, its nice to see anything or anyone from Sheffield do well, so it's understandable.