Famous Wednesday and United Fans

If you sit there, any loons to be avoided? :hihi:

I would have thought there would be a few thousand of them.( sorry I couldn’t resist):hihi:

I would have thought there would be a few thousand of them.( sorry I couldn’t resist):hihi:

I was expecting that response once I posted it:hihi:

Julia Bradbury who presents Watchdog on tv is a wednesdayite

I've heard of him, does he sit on The Kop? I've moved my season ticket from next to dugout on South to bang in the middle of The Kop. If you sit there, any loons to be avoided? :hihi:

I sit on the North Stand mate, i don't like the kop to be honest, no chanting hardley, no beer, and Tango man lol

what about that well known Blade Howard Webb :nod:

ha nearly as famous as Micky adams- port vale manager-blade

Chris WILDER-Oxford- manager-blade

Sheffield Wedfnesday- David Blunkett.

I won't be tasteless enough to pick on his primary disability although the secondary one of supporting Sheffield Wednesday is fair game, but I wondered if he should be reported to the RSPCA for cruelty to animals by taking the poor dog to watch them

Sheffield Wedfnesday- David Blunkett.

I won't be tasteless enough to pick on his primary disability although the secondary one of supporting Sheffield Wednesday is fair game, but I wondered if he should be reported to the RSPCA for cruelty to animals by taking the poor dog to watch them

it can be difficult to prove ,as i reported the Blades to the trading standads athority ,for false advertising (claiming to be a football team):D

Julia Bradbury who presents Watchdog on tv is a wednesdayite

Think you've got her mixed up with Charlotte Hudson who used to present Watchdog. She was the model for the away shirt a few seasons back.

I sit on the North Stand mate, i don't like the kop to be honest, no chanting hardley, no beer, and Tango man lol

I reckon it'll be better next season. I can see the Kop being pretty full most games and beer will be served.

Think you've got her mixed up with Charlotte Hudson who used to present Watchdog. She was the model for the away shirt a few seasons back.

your right mate -i was thinking of wrong totty

Where is the band going to be located, got to be a consideration, or take ear plugs.