Crocs, are they for men?

definitely only for women/girls, you wouldnt catch me in a pair, or most blokes for that matter.

Do men wear crocs? Only my OH says they are for women and children, and maybe gay men? I was thinking about getting some until she said this. :hihi:

Are crocs for anyone? my answer NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they are so ugly please dont do this to yourself,its one of those moments in years to come when you will say WTF did i have on my feet!!!:hihi:

Actually I think they would look stunning with a denim mini skirt and a bright pink boob tube i think you will look the queen/king of beauty

Do men wear crocs? Only my OH says they are for women and children, and maybe gay men? I was thinking about getting some until she said this. :hihi:

If ya gunna purchase a pair,then you may as well go the whole hog and wear a shirt tucked into a pair of white chinos,with your mobile attached to your hip.:)

Erm... This is the first time i've heard of a type of footwear called a croc? what the hell are they? Shoes made from crocodile skin?

;5115461']Erm... This is the first time i've heard of a type of footwear called a croc? what the hell are they? Shoes made from crocodile skin?

A-J has linked to a picture of a pair of croc shoes.

They are made from a soft spongy-foamy plastic, they are really comfy, and great for slopping about in.

....but they look like something a four year old girl would wear? :confused:

They are awful inventions- I'm surprised you can still buy them. No offense.

They're nearly s bad as ugg boots...

Mo digs out bag and receipt from the bin for the ones she bought today :blush:..............................but they are realy comfy, lightweight and good for the beach

...are realy comfy, lightweight and good for the beach
So is going starkers and letting all and sundry hang out. :D

I Have worn these in florida only troble now is brown dots on top of my feet due to suntan through the holes