Anti-BNP Love Music Hate Racism Event

The point I was making was that Griffin was allowed, as is his right, and yours, to give his rhetoric at the event. The fact that he got eggs instead of applause speaks volumes. Get the point!

The personal derision is comical. Thanks. When we get to the personal abuse stage it always means the other person is right.

Right off to watch a Doctor Who DVD...

mmmm "when we get to the personal abuse stage it means the other person is right" i quote your words....then you cannot be right ... you said it was brilliant to see somebody pelted with eggs !! you dont consider that to be personal abuse then ??....and "my personal derision is comical" another one of your statements ..well your personal derision isnt comical.its banal and childish...besides i wasnt giving you any personal abuse...if was giving you personal abuse i would have told you to get down to the docs to get your lobotomy reversed ....mmm and you are off to watch a doctor who video? well good for you but don't have any nightnares and remember those daleks arent terrifying beings .they are just painted up cardboard boxes with lights on and a bloke inside waving two sticks

don't have any nightnares and remember those daleks arent terrifying beings .they are just painted up cardboard boxes with lights on and a bloke inside waving two sticks

You're kidding me now right?

You're kidding me now right?

You sir are a baffoon of the highest order

Well well well welcome to democracey!!!

History Lesson 1) Hitler exterminated 6 million jews and communists Gypsies trade unionists and peeps that generally disagreed with him and started a world war.

2) Andrew Brons BNP Euro MP was in the 80s the editor of National Front News papers, which denied the Holocaust.:rant:and openly advocated violence towards all people of a ethnic background or of left wing views, My partner, my daughter and myself have all suffered attacks in east london because of the magazine and organizational views of the N/F and BNP.

3) They have not gone through a life changing exercise to change thier views , they have just got better at hiding them.

4) Afro Carribean people fought back against the facists in England in the 70s and 80s.

5) The BNP now find it easier to pick on asians, and musilims

6) A leopard does not change its spots it just learns how to conceal its self better.

7) Barnsley, Doncaster and Rotheram might have returned a strong BNP vote, just be sure Sheffield does not vote the scum in,

8) Labour voters may have drifted to the BNP in anger at Brown and Co, but give me an bent expense grabbing MP any day rather than a facist bigot.

Attend the festival show your support and oppose the BNP were ever they appear.

So how will having a booze up and a knees up do anything about the BNP being elected ?

Don`t forget after listening to there drab music and winding up all the unwashed hippy`s they will then set about vandalising the city centre ,starbucks, Macdonalds etc etc .

Power to the people man :loopy:

Edited by bru-sheff

going round and round on this one If people want to mobilise now after the election all well and good we need to win THE ARGUEMENT AGAINST RACISTS its wrong I dont like it in any form wether its white on black , black and asian, somali and african, while we are arguing about race them up top just get on with exploiting the rest of us maybe one day Bru Sheff

will wake up and smell the roses, oh and by the way thanks for all the private PMs I just knew there were a loads of bigots surfing the net got me proper quaking, make sure you pay your subscription to Andrew Brons C/O British Nobhead Party chow baby

I am in the initial stages of organising a music event in association with Love Music Hate Racism. In reaction to the British Nazi Party's success in the euro-elections and with the summer months approaching, its the perfect time to make some noise.

The idea is to hold a music festival on Devonshire Green, so my first question would be who do I need to speak to in order to get permission to hold it here?

Secondly, I will be putting together a nice big list of performers so please get in touch if you are involved in a performance act (not just music) and are willing to perform at the event.

I will have Sheffield Samba Band on board (as I'm in it) and am hoping to get hold of Capoeira groups, fire poi performers, bhangra groups, african music groups (as many djembe as possible!) acoustic bands and buskers.

Any information with you have that you feel might be useful please share.

This event is about diversity and celebrating Sheffield's vibrant cultures from all over the globe! Love Music, Hate Racism! :cool:

Remmie - you must wonder that you've started here! Good luck with your event. I'm sure it will be well attended, good fun and for a good cause. Don't worry about the reaction on here - it's not representative, it just happens to be an incredibly right wing forum.

Well well well welcome to democracey!!!

History Lesson 1) Hitler exterminated 6 million jews and communists Gypsies trade unionists and peeps that generally disagreed with him and started a world war.

2) Andrew Brons BNP Euro MP was in the 80s the editor of National Front News papers, which denied the Holocaust.:rant:and openly advocated violence towards all people of a ethnic background or of left wing views, My partner, my daughter and myself have all suffered attacks in east london because of the magazine and organizational views of the N/F and BNP.

3) They have not gone through a life changing exercise to change thier views , they have just got better at hiding them.

4) Afro Carribean people fought back against the facists in England in the 70s and 80s.

5) The BNP now find it easier to pick on asians, and musilims

6) A leopard does not change its spots it just learns how to conceal its self better.

7) Barnsley, Doncaster and Rotheram might have returned a strong BNP vote, just be sure Sheffield does not vote the scum in,

8) Labour voters may have drifted to the BNP in anger at Brown and Co, but give me an bent expense grabbing MP any day rather than a facist bigot.

Attend the festival show your support and oppose the BNP were ever they appear.

Very good post :thumbsup:

going round and round on this one If people want to mobilise now after the election all well and good we need to win THE ARGUEMENT AGAINST RACISTS its wrong I dont like it in any form wether its white on black , black and asian, somali and african, while we are arguing about race them up top just get on with exploiting the rest of us maybe one day Bru Sheff

will wake up and smell the roses, oh and by the way thanks for all the private PMs I just knew there were a loads of bigots surfing the net got me proper quaking, make sure you pay your subscription to Andrew Brons C/O British Nobhead Party chow baby

Where do you think Somali is?.

By the way I don`t support the BNP or vote for them !.I just think little Hitlers like you are funny and will keep exposing you

Now back to your midnight garden young one and let the adults talk

Some advice on how to set up an event would be fantastic thanks....

Edited by remmie

I am in the initial stages of organising a music event in association with Love Music Hate Racism.

Brilliant idea. Good luck with the event. Don't listen to the losers on this thread.

Brilliant idea. Good luck with the event. Don't listen to the losers on this thread.

Yes good luck.

Can't help thinking that it would have been far more effective if the great unwashed had got off their backsides and voted instead. This would have stopped the BNP.

Still will be an afternoon of fun, beer drinking and live music so al in all, soundslike fun so I may come along and enjoy the party.